1K

So as you all know, this is my new account and I started this book on my old one.

so guess what...

the book on my old account just hit 1K reads.

I don't know what to feel right now. I mean, I'm really happy that people like my work but I'm also kind of annoyed at myself because it's on my old account. and I swear it was literally the second I made my new account the old one hit 1K.

But I'm going to focus on the positive...1000 people liked all the crap I wrote. yay.

I read my own work and I was seriously disappointed in myself. I thought my writing was better than that. It's definitely improving and I fixed any spelling or grammar mistakes in the stories in this book but I don't know what it is it just isn't good. 

If any of you guys have advice on how to make my writing better that would be so great.

floralemi, thank you for your suggestion, I am writing a chapter called Needles right now. (also I'm a big fan so thank you for reading my work.😉)

also wanted to give a big thanks to:

Unknownbird101  and   -Bubbly-Snowflake-   for being so incredible and amazing.❤

 Yeah, so I completely got off track.

 because the book on my other account got to 1K I was hoping...

and this is gonna be a big challenge...

can we get my book to 1K in two weeks starting today?

This is a big ask and it probably won't happen but we can try. I have hope. 

thank you to everyone who has read my book. I know I say this all the time but you guys have no idea how thankful I am for you. I love reading all your comments and I try to respond to all of them. keep them coming guys, cause they're amazing and so are you.

I love all you guys so much!

and I haven't done this in a while but...

today's question is

 What did you guys get for Christmas?

please vote and comment 

love you all 

bye❤