Description

Playing Dirty

© 2018 Rosemary Ani. All Rights Reserved.

YOU CAN FIND THE COMPLETE STORY ONLY ON RADISH. This version on Wattpad is incomplete. Thanks

Description
Sam Bhatt snags her dream job at Silvercorp. She sets out to prove herself worthy and hopefully rise to the coveted position as a senior vice president. There's just one problem: Team Leader, Ryan Silverton is convinced she's out to get his job and will do anything to stop her.

Ryan Silverton, Senior Vice President and heir to the billion dollar construction company, is used to being in control and getting his way. Getting rid of one pesky woman bent on screwing with all he'd built should be no problem. Seducing and distracting Sam would be a pleasure and a welcome distraction from memories of his past. Plus, if there's one thing he's good at, it's playing dirty.

Let the games begin, winner takes all.

Cover by Scmimi

Author's Notes

To all those that read the previous chapters of this story before it was taken down, the first few chapters will be familiar but with some changes. To new readers, welcome to the second book in my POWER PLAY series. The first book is His Revenge, although reading that story is recommended, but not required to understand this one. Hope you enjoy it as much as the first one.

*** As usual please do remember that this is WORK OF FICTION in which the characters and their lives are created for the sole purpose of entertainment. Any similarity to other stories or characters living or fictional is not intentional. This story will also scenes of a sexual nature so please be warned.

There are no flying vampires or mated Alpha werewolves in here either.

Rosemary Ani.