Chapter 40: Saying Goodbye!

Monster World!
         The light flew out of the box and flew around the room. It bounced from wall to wall. Everyone ducked and screamed. The light circled Lizzie. She was surrounded by light, so blinding. When it left her, she was now in a sleeveless dress. The top of half was black with red and gold rosses on it. The bottom half was white with red and gold roses. A red shawl was around her waist and draped down and covered some of her lower dress. A red collar around her neck with red roses and red beads hanging around her shoulders. A gold bracelet shaped in a crown. Red heels with roses on it. Her hair was half up in a ponytail and the rest down to her waist and wavy. The red heart over her eye had gold specks. She wore a red tiara with gold at the top. The light then circled Draculaura and she was surrounded by the same blinding light. It left her, and Draculaura was now wearing a dress. The top part was black with white specks and with really short red sleeves. Red and black spider web earrings. The bottom part was pink with black specks. The front part was shorter then the back part. There was lace in the outline of it. She wore black gloves with a pink heart in the center of both. Black heels with white markings. A black headband with a spider web on the top. Her hair was half up in a ponytail, the rest laid down to her waist and was wavy. Then the light hit Tinok, Somok, and finally Naevok. Each evaporated into shadows. Then the shadows evaporated into nothing. Draculaura turned toward Lizzie and grinned. "It's over." Draculaura commented. Lizzie smiled too. "We did it." Lizzie commented. Draculaura hugged her. Lizzie waited a moment, and then hugged her friend back. 
          They walked downstairs as they heard a car. "Who could that be?" Lizzie asked and Draculaura shrugged. "I don't know." Draculaura replied. They walked outside, feeling the sun shinning on them. They saw Draculaura's car that she got on her 1600th birthday. Clawd, Clawdeen, Daring, and Cari stepped out. They ran to them. Draculaura hugged Clawdeen while Lizzie hugged Cari. "Are you okay, D?" Clawdeen asked. "I am now. We both are." Draculaura replied. The four of them smiled. "Good, and you girls look gorgeous." Cari commented. They both smiled and looked at one another. "Thanks, Cari. It's a rather long story." Lizzie replied.
         Clawd pulled Draculaura into a tight hug. He picked her up and spun her around as they both laughed. He put her back down and kissed the side of her head. "I'm so happy you're alright." Clawd told her. Draculaura pressed her lips against his. "Nothing will tear us apart ever again." Draculaura told him and he smiled. "You scared me." Clawd told her and she nodded. "I know.... I have been alive for 1600 years, and I will live to be far older than that. But I know in my heart, that you are the love of my life." Draculaura told him. "And you are the love of mine." Clawd agreed and they kissed and hugged again. "Are you hurt?" Clawdeen asked. "Nothing a good cup of Coffin Bean coffee with my friends could fix." Draculaura replied and the Wolf's laughed. "That we can arrange." Clawdeen agreed as she put her arm around her best friend. 
        Lizzie and Daring starred at one another. "I'm glad you're here." Lizzie told him. "And the Necromancer's?" Daring asked. "Gone, or dead. It was kind of weird, but the point is that they're gone for good." Lizzie replied. "Good." Daring commented. There was a moment of silence as Lizzie looked down. Cari grabbed her arm and pulled her away. "What?" Lizzie asked. "Stop pushing him away." Cari replied and she sighed. "Cari." Lizzie commented. "Lizzie, you deserve to be happy.... And I can tell he makes you happy. Happier then I've ever seen. Forget about people at school who don't like it. Forget Apple White and your mother. Just for once in your life, let yourself be happy." Cari explained. Lizzie slowly nodded. Lizzie walked over to Daring. "Everything alright?" Daring asked. "It will be." Lizzie replied. She pulled him close and kissed him. "What was that for?" Daring asked. "I am in love with you." Lizzie told him and he smiled. "And I am in love with you." Daring agreed and they hugged. 
        The rest of the group finally made it. The Monsters hugged Draculaura while the Wonderlandians hugged Lizzie. "We were worried, mate." Lagoona commented. "We're happy you're alright!" Maddie exclaimed. Lizzie laughed. "So am I, Mads." Lizzie agreed. "It's over. Truly over." Draculaura added. "I'm waiting for someone to say everything can go back to normal." Tony commented and everyone laughed. "We're Monsters, nothing's ever normal with us." Twyla told him. "And we're Wonderlandians. Nothing's ever normal for us either." Tammy agreed. Tony and Tammy fist bumped and Howleen put her arm on Twyla's shoulder as they both smiled. "What now?" Abbey asked. "We go home." Dina replied. Bunny put her arm around her friend. "I kind of don't want you to go." Draculaura commented. "I know, but the balance and all. Besides, this isn't our home and our Realm isn't yours." Lizzie agreed and Draculaura nodded. "But there's always the Looking Glass." Draculaura added and Lizzie smiled. "I will keep that in mind." Lizzie agreed. The two of them hugged. 
        The group went back to the Looking Glass in the attack of the mansion. "I miss Wonderland." Maddie complained. "You're not the only one." Kitty agreed as she linked arms with her. The two of them stepped through first. Bunny held her hand out and Alistair took it as they stepped through. Tony pushed Tammy through and laughed. Tammy came back and grabbed Tony, pulling him through with her. "You good, Liz?" Cari asked and she nodded. "I'm good, C." Lizzie replied. Cari squeezed her shoulder in comfort. "See you on the other side." Marchness commented and Cari smiled. He stepped through and she followed. "You coming?" Daring asked. "Yes. Give a minute." Lizzie replied. He nodded and stepped through. The princess turned to face the vampire. Draculaura grabbed both of Lizzie's hands. "Until next time." Draculaura commented. "Until next time." Lizzie agreed. Lizzie pulled Draculaura into a hug. They stayed there for a moment before pulling apart. Lizzie gave Draculaura one more look before stepped through the Looking Glass, and Draculaura forced a smile through the tears.