Chapter 17: Forbidden Library!

Ever After!
     Draculaura looked at the small and forbidden library. This must be where they keep all of their serious and important information. One of these books have to be about realms and realm jumping. She has to get back to her realm and Lizzie has to get back to this realm, they also have to work together to stop the Necromancer and save both realms. All of the realms, really. Maybe they can even stop him before he begins raising the dead, but that probability is unlikely. She's stopped a lot of villains, with the help of her friends, but deep down she knew it would have to be her and this Lizzie girl, because they're the ones the Necromancer wants. Draculaura was looking at all the book titles. She finally found one about Realms. She grabbed it and started skimming through it. There was a chapter on every different realm. She closed the book and nodded, having what she needs.
     Draculaura walked out into the regular library. "I found a book about realms, let's just hope it says something about jumping through them." Draculaura told them. Cari took it and immediately went to the last chapter. It was only one page. There are a few different ways to jump realms, but the easiest and most accurate is The Looking Glass. "Of course, I should have known." Cari commented. "What is it?" Marchness asked. "The Looking Glass." Cari replied and they all nodded. "What's that?" Draculaura asked. "A mirror that you go through to end up in different places." Alistair replied. "Do any of you know where we can find one?" Draculaura asked. "I do." Kitty replied. "We should keep the book, just in case." Maddie suggested. "Good idea." Dina agreed. "What's the plan?" Daring asked. "We go to the Looking Glass, find Lizzie and switch these two back before the balance gets messed up." Cari replied and Draculaura shook her head. "No." Draculaura told them. "What are you saying?" Bunny asked. "We may have to stay in the sane realm a little longer." Draculaura replied. "Why?" Tony asked. "All of us. My friends and you guys, have to work together to stop the Necromancer." Draculaura replied. "We can handle it." Tammy told him. "No. His battle is with me and with Lizzie. The two of us have to stop the Necromancer." Draculaura told them. "I thought we all had to work together in this battle?" Dina asked and Draculaura sighed. "We do, he's going to have an army of the undead. That's on you guys and my friends. Lizzie and I have to stop the Necromancer." Draculaura told them.

Monster World!
      Lizzie looked around the library. She had to find any book she can on realms or going to other realms. She has to stop the Necromancer before he starts his army, if not she probably won't be able to defeat him on her own. Which is hard for her to admit. She will accept her friends help, and might be forced to let the group from this realm help as well. The Necromancer's problem seems to originate with her mom and Draculaura's dad, so she's heard. But now his problem is with her and Draculaura, because the two of them want to stop him and might be the only ones that are able to. She might have no other choice but to work with Draculaura to stop the Necromancer and save both of their realms. But she has to focus right now, she can worry about that later. She looked at all the titles and finally found one about realms. She picked it up and smiled, hoping this would hold all the information they need.
     Lizzie made it way back to the others and held up the book. "I found a book on realms." Lizzie told them. Ghoulia took it and started looking. She immediately flipped to the last page and started reading it. "Ghoulia? What does it say?" Cleo asked. "Ahhhhh. Ahhhhh." Ghoulia replied. "A Looking Glass? What's that?" Clawdeen asked. "A mirror to jump to different places. I ahould've known." Lizzie replied. "Ahhhh." Ghoulia told them. "If the Looking Glass is the best way, then that's the way we should go with." Frankie told them and they nodded. "I think we all agree with you." Lagoona told her. "I'm usually a loner, unless I'm with my friends, but even I can see we might need a few extra hands." Lizzie told them. "Are you trying to ask for our help?" Gil asked. "No, I'm letting you help us." Lizzie replied. "We're all equals and all want the same thing, so we will help each other." Deuce told her and she sighed. "Fine. I suppose we can do this together." Lizzie agreed. "How do we find a Looking Glass?" Clawd asked. "I don't know, I'm not from this world. But we can start looking. See what we can find." Lizzie replied. "I guess that's the best we can do." Gil agreed. Lizzie sighed as she pulled her hair back. "If we can't stop him from starting his undead army, then you guys and my friends will deal with the army." Lizzie told them." I don't take orders, I give them." Cleo told her and she rolled her eyes. "Not now, babe." Deuce told her and Cleo sighed. "What will you do while we handle the army?" Clawdeen asked. "Draculaura and I are the only ones that can stop the Necromancer, so in the end it has to be us." Lizzie replied.

Ever After!
      The Necromancer walked across Ever After. He needs to get hold of Draculaura's necklace and Lizzie's spellbook. He wants to go after Draculaura first, he thinks she'll be easier because she's so naive and innocent. But he doesn't know how strong and powerful Draculaura really is, she doesn't even know yet. But he does know how strong and powerful Lizzie is, but Lizzie also knows that. Draculaura and Lizzie seem like polar opposites, but they have more similarities than differences. Neither one of them believe in themselves, but for different reasons. Draculaura doesn't believe she's good enough or strong or powerful at all. Lizzie doesn't believe that she has much good in her and believes she is as evil as her mother. But the Necromancer doesn't care, he knows he'll have to end them both to conquer both realms.