Chapter 29: News Report!

Monster World!
      Lizzie looked at a picture of Draculaura with her parents. "I just found out that I had a sister who died when I was a baby and that I had twin my mother had given up, so that he would have a destiny to follow." Lizzie told her. "That's terrible, Lizzie." Draculaura told her and Lizzie nodded. "I'm not good with feelings." Lizzie commented and Draculaura sighed. "And I'm too good with them." Draculaura commented. A blue orb appeared and the two of them jumped as they stepped back. They watched as their friends walked through. They both smiled and began hugging their friends. "We were so worried about you all." Draculaura told her. "We're okay, Liz." Daring told her and Lizzie nodded. "Do you guys know what he's planning next?" Draculaura asked. "No." Clawd replied and Draculaura sighed as he gave her a hug and she hugged him back. Operetta ran in with a small wooden box in her hand. "I see you guys found them." Operetta commented. "More like they found us." Lizzue told her. "I guess you guys don't need this anymore." Operetta commented. "We might still need it." Lizzie told her and Draculaura nodded. "Yeah, and thank you for all your help." Draculaura told her and she smiled. "I'm always here for you ghouls, you know that." Operetta told them and they smiled. "We need to make a plan, find Naevok, and stop him once and for all." Alistair told them. "How do we stop him?" Frankie asked. "I don't know." Alistair replied. "We can stop him with magic. Wonderland magic." Cari suggested. "Then we'll have to go to our realm." Marchness told her and she sighed. "My father has all sorts of magucal artifacts, as you can probably tell. We must have something that can work on an immortal Necromancer." Draculaura told them. "That's a good idea, mate." Lagoona agreed. "How do we draw him out?" Maddie asked. "Ahhhh. Ahhhh. Ahhhhh. Ahhhh." Ghoulia replied. "How do you know he wants it to be a secret?" Clawdeen asked. "Ahhhhh." Ghoulia replied. "I guess he has been secretive. He might not be ready for anyone to know his plands, not yet anyways." Deuce replied and Ghoulia nodded. "We can draw him out by outing him." Gil commented. "We can get Blondie to do a report." Bumny suggested. "I'll text her." Dina told them as she took out her Mirror Phone. "And I will text Spectra. He'll be outed in both realms." Framkie told them as she took out her ICoffin and began texting.

Ever After!
     Rachel and Dexter walked outside as they saw Blondie doing her daily newscast. "Breaking News: Dina Dormouse text me and says that there are other realms, including a Monster Realm. There are good monsters, who are just living their lives. Until a Necromancer shows up, and for some reason, Lizzie Hearts and a vampire named Draculaura, are in the center of all of this. We do not know the Necromancer's endgame, but we do know that he wants to raise the dead. Including Lizzie's sister she didn't know existed, and Draculaura's mother. Dina will keep me posted, and I will do the same for all of you. This is Blondie Locks, signing off." Blondie explained. Rachel and Dexter looked at each other. "Maddie is there, she could be in trouble." Rachel told me. "Neither me nor Darling can find Daring, he might be with them as well." Dexter told her and she sighed. "I'm calling Maddie." Raven told him as she took out her phone. "If they're in this other realm, then can they take our calls?" Dexter asked. "I don't know, but I have to try." Raven replied as she put her phone up to her ear.

Monster World!
      Howleen turned off her phone and threw it on her bed as she groaned, causing Twyla to quickly hide in the shadows. She stepped back out and Howleen sighed. "I'm sorry." Howleen apologized. "Are you okay?" Twyla asked her best friend and Howleen shook her head. "No. You saw Spectra's journalism cast. If Draculaura is in all of this, then so is my sister and brother." Howleen replied. "You don't know that." Twyla told her. "Maybe not, but I do know them and they would follow Draculaura to the ends of the earth. Plus, they're no where to be seen right now. They might be in this Fairytale Realm right now for all we know." Howleen told her and Twyla nodded. "I am here for you, Howleen. Always and forever." Twyla told her and Howleen smiled. "Thank you, Twy." Howleen commented. "Anytime, Howleen. Now let's go find your siblings." Twyla suggested.
      Maddie heard her phone ringing and slowly opened her eyes. Her head was pounding. She stood up from the floor and saw ger friends and the monsters were all passed out on the floor inside Dracula's mansion, just like she was a moment ago. She picked up her Mirror Phone and saw that she had a missed call from Raven, and answered the voicemail. "Hey, Mads. I saw Blondie's report and it got me worried. Dexter's also worried about Daring. Is he with you? Are you and your Wonderland friends okay? What's going on? I want to help anyway I can. Please call me." Raven explained and Maddie sighed. The memories came back to her in a flash. Naevok had attacked with an army of undead soldiers. They had attacked them, but they were stronger then they should have been. Naevok was stronger then he should be. Which means it will be almost impossible to defeat him.  Lagoona opened her eyes and sighed as she stood up. Are you okay?" Maddie asked and Lagoona nodded. "I've been through worst, believe me." Lagoona replied. "Me too." Maddie agreed. "Why did they attack?" Lagoona asked. "Because it's Naevok, and he wanted to hurt us." Maddie replied and Lagoona shook her head. "No. It's more then that, it has to be. He wouldn't just attack us for no reason, it's not his style." Lagoona replied. "Why do you think he did, then?" Maddie asked and Lagoona sighed. "I don't know, but he didn't take anyone.... Did he take.... Something? From the room, or one of us?" Lagoona asked. "I don't know." Maddie replied. Lagoona looked at her friends and gasped when she bent down toward Draculaura. "Her mothers pendant's gone." Lagoona told her. Maddie quickly grabbed Lizzie's purse and sighed. "Her sisters spell book is gone." Maddie told her. Maddie grabbed her Mirror Phone and dialed Raven's number. "Maddie!" Raven exclaimed. "I'm okay, Raven. Well, sort of." Maddie told her.  "What is happening?" Raven asked and Maddie sighed. "It's complicated." Maddie replied. "Everything with you is complicated." Raven told her and Maddie laughed. "I'll explain everything." Maddie told her. Lagoona noticed Clawdeen's ICoffin ringing. She answered it and put it up to her ear.  "Hi, Howleen." Lagoona greeted. "Lagoona? Where's my sister, and my brother?" Howleen asked. Lagoona sighed as she looked at Clawdeen and Clawd, who were still passed out. "They can't come to the phone right now." Lagoona replied. "What's going on, Lagoona?" Twyla asked. "Twyla? Hi. It's a long story." Lagoona replied. "We're listening." Howleen told her.