Chapter 6: Lizzie's Past!

Flashback!
     Lizzie was only a little girl, 6 years old, when she ran into her mom's room, which was forbidden. She ran into her moms walk in closet and tried on a a tiara. She giggled when her mom walked in and gasped. "Elizabeth Hearts!" Emily yelled at her. She grabbed the tiara and put it back as Lizzie sighed. Emily grabbed Lizzie's arm and dragged her out of the room. "Go to your room and stay there until I get tere!" Emily exclaimed and Lizzie looked down. "Okay." Lizzie agreed. Emily slammed the door and Lizzie sniffed as she walked away.
      Lizzie cried in her room for the past hour. She sighed as she walked up to the window. She watched beyond the fence that guarded the castle, and noticed those kids playing again. Madeline Hatter, Kitty Cheshire, Cari Pillar, Marchness Hare, Bunny Blanc, Alistair Wonderland, Tammy Dee, and Tony Dum. They highly annoy her. Sje are perfect. With their perfect attitudes, perfect smiles, perfect families, and perfect happiness. So perfect. She hates that. Everyone loves them, and she hates them. She scares them, and she makes sure of that. She will never admit it, especially to her mom, but it makes her heart break to see how happy they are and how content they are if being who they are. She's jealous. She wants that. But people like them will never like someone like her. Not in a million years.
    Lizzie turned around when she saw her mom walking in and she sighed. "You know better, Elizabeth." Emily told her. Lizzie sat on her bed and Emily sat with her. "I was just having fun." Lizzie told her. "Fun isn't for a princess. That's the second rule." Emily told her and Lizzie nodded. "I know." Lizzie agreed. "What's the first rule?" Emily asked. "Love is weakness." Lizzie replied and Emily nodded. "Exactly. Don't forget that, and you will be just like me." Emily told her. Lizzie looked up and locked eyes with her mom. She sighed as she looked down.
      Two years later, Lizzie walked outside the fence that surrounded the castle, with her hedgehog, Shuffles, at her feet. Lizzie looked down and smiled. She heard talking and looked up. The group of friends were within her eyesight. They were talking and laughing. Lizzie felt a wave of sadness as she watched how happy they were. She has never felt that happiness, and she knows she never will. She hated them for that very fact. She walked over to them and crossed her arms. The others jumped backwards as they became silent. "You shouldn't be here." Lizzie told them. "We're not in your castle's territory, so we're not doing anything wrong." Alistair told her. "You're next to me." Lizzie told them. "You came to us." Kitty commented. "I dont like looking at you! Any of you!" Lizzie exclaimed. "We don't want any trouble, we're leaving." Bunny told her. They started walking away, but Cari stayed for a moment as she locked eyes with Lizzie. "Off with your head!" Lizzie yelled as she flung her arms about. Cari rolled her eyes and followed her friends.
     Lizzie fed Shuffles and looked up to see her mom playing Croquet. She walked past her and outside the castle fence. She saw Maddie walking by and stopped to stare at Lizzie. "What are you doing here?" Lizzie asked. "I'm j-just passing through." Maddie replied. "Pass through another direction next time, Madeline." Lizzie told her and Maddie nodded. "Of course, Lizzie." Maddie agreed. "You can call me Elizabeth." Lizzir told her and she nodded again. "Of course, Elizabeth." Maddie agreed. Maddie was about to walk away when Lizzie grabbed her arm, causing her to stop and gulp. Maddie's heart was beating fast. "Come here again, and it's off with your head!" Lizzie yelled as he let go of Maddie. Maddie cried as she ran off and Lizzie walked back to her castle.
      Cari snuck into Lizzie castle and climbed up to Lizzie's bedroom window. She hasn't gotten full control of her powers yet, so she can't form a cloud to fly upon. Lizzie's window was open and Cari managed to climb in from venus that hung on th e side of her castle. She sighed as she stood up and looked around, not seeing Lizzie anywhere. Lizzie walked in and glared at her. She shut and locked her door. "What are you doing in my room?" Lizzie asked. "I came to talk." Cari replied. "I'm not a talker." Lizzie told her. "I can see that, but I really don't care." Cari told her and Lizzie sighed. "Speak, peasant." Lizzie agreed. "You terrified Maddie. You terrified most of them, except Alistair and Kitty. You angered them." Cari told her. "Did I terrify or anger you?" Lizzie asked. "Neither, I feel sorry for you." Cari replied and Lizzie laughed. "Well, don't be." Lizzie told her. "I have this gift. I can see past the surface of everyone, and I can see beyond your surface too. You're not the girl you want us to think you are." Cari told her. "I suggest you leave before I show you who I truly am." Lizzie told her and Cari sighed. "Fine. Be that way." Cari agreed. Cari climbed back out the window and Lizzie sighed.
     Two years later, and they were all 10 years old. The group of friends were on their way to Maddie's dad's shop. "Let's take the short cut." Alistair suggested. "No." Maddie told them. "Why not?" Kitty asked. "Because I don't want to go anywhere near Elizabeth." Maddie replied. "Mads is right." Tammy agreed. "She won't even know." Kittu told them. She started walking with Alistair following. The others sighed as the flowed. Cari took the rear of the group as they kept walking. They finally got there,  it stopped when they saw Lizzie running out.
      Lizzie ran out of her castle and beyond the fence. Her mom just yelled at her for not being mean enough and not being cruel enough. She has had enough of it. She sighed as she punched the fence wall. She sighed as she put her back up against it and closed her eyes. Shuffles looked up at her. "Oh, Shuffles. I have to be like my mom, it's the only way. But who am I kidding? My mom will never accept me and never love me. She said it herself, love is weakness." Lizzie commented as she sat down. Lizzie opened her eyes and looked down as tears brimmed her eyes. "We should go." Dina whispered. They were about to leave, when Cari held her hand up. "Not yet." Cari whispered. "I'm just so tired of everything. I hate my life. My miserable, pathetic life. I watch those kidsbefore, so happy and so full of love. I don't want love or happiness. At least, I'm not suppose to. But Shuffles, I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm alone, I will always be alone. Except for you, Shuffles. You're the only one I can count on. The only one that cares about me. But I guess I'll just have to live with that. For the rest of my life. I'll be just like my horrible mother, and I can't change that." Lizzie explained. Cari walked up to her. "Hey." Cari greeted. The others widenedtheir eyes, not understanding what she was doing. Lizzie stood up and glared at her. "Why are you here again?" Lizzie asked as they others walked up to them. "We heard you." Cari replied. "Don't eavesdrop!" Lizzie exclaimed. "Put your guard down for two seconds and look at me. You don't have to be like your mom." Cari told her. "It's my destiny." Lizzie told her. "As long as you become queen, I'm sure no one will care what kind of queen you become. You're better then this, I know you are. I want to be your friend, if you let me." Lizzie told her. "Me too." Tony agreed and the others slowly nodded. Lizzie looked at all of them and gave a small smile. "I've never had friends before." Lizzie told them and Cari smiled. "Well, now you do." Cari told her as she walked up and gave her a hug. Lizzie took a moment and hugged back.
End of Flashback!