Chapter 20: The Looking Glass!

Monster World!
Lagoona and Abbey walked up to the Headmistress office. Lagoona cracked the door open and didn't see Headmistress Bloodgood. They walked in and saw Nightmare. "What we looking for?" Abbey asked. "A Looking Glass. It's a mirror where you can jump through realms." Lagoona replied. "Why you need it?" Abbey asked and Lagoona sighed. "It's a long story, I'll explain later." Lagoona replied and Abbey nodded. They looked around the office. Abbey opened a closet and saw many robes that belong to Bloodgood. She saw something shinning and moved the robes aside to find a full length mirror. She reached hand to touch the glass, but her hand went through. She pulled it back put and grabbed the Looking Glass setting it down up against the wall. "Found it." Abbey told her. Lagoona turned around and walked over to it. She stuck her hand inside and pulled it out as she smiled.

Wonderland!
Kitty and Chase made their way underneath Wonderland, to Kitty's home. This is the last place Kitty knew that her mother's Looking Glass was, and it was their last hope. The group stayed at Chase's house, Kitty wanted to make sure her mom hadn't moved the Looking Glass, before they all went there only to find out that it wasn't there anymore. But Kitty really hopped it was still there, they all did. If it wasn't, they wouldn't know what they would do next. "Look like my mom's not here." Kitty told him and he nodded. "Are you sure it's here?" Chase asked. "I'm hoping so." Kitty replied. And if it's not?" Chase asked. "Then we're back to square one." Kitty replied. They looked around for several minutes and Chase sighed. "This place is huge." Chase commented and Kitty nodded. "I know." Kitty agreed. Chase found a waterfall and laughed. This place was insane, and Chase didn't understand it. He saw curtain sand moved them to find the Looking Glass. "Kitty! I found it!" Chase called. Kitty disappeared and reappeared next to him and she grinned. "Awesome!" Kitty exclaimed and Chase smiled.

Monster World!
Lagoona had texted everyone else to meet in the Headmistress office. They waited as Lagoona paced. "Calm down." Abbey commented and Lagoona sighed. "I'm not going to calm down. Draculaura is somewhere in that other realm, and she could be endanger. She is endanger, I know she is." Lagoona told her. "I believe in Draculaura. I'm sure she's fine." Abbey told her and Lagoona nodded. "I believe in her too, so you're probably right." Lagoona agreed and Abbey smiled. Abbey looked back at the Looking Glass. "This is so odd." Abbey nodded. "I know, I never knew such a thing existed." Lagoona told her. "It's fascinating." Abbey commented. The door opened and they turned to see the group walking in. "I'll go in. This is my realm, afterall." Lizzie told them and they nodded. "Good idea." Gil agreed as he walked up to Lagoona. Lizzie went to the mirror and tried to wake through, but was flown backwards. She sighed as she stood up. "That doesn't make any sense." Lizzie commented. Abbey touch the glass and her arm went through. "It's just you." Clawdeen told her. "I'm guessing this is Naevok's work. Neither Draculaura nor I can go back to our realms until he has what he wants." Lizzie told them. "Ahhhh ahhhh?" Ghoulia asked. "I have no idea what she said." Lizzie replied. "What does he want?" Cleo asked. "I don't know what he wants from Draculaura, but he wants my spellbook." Lizzie replied. "He wants Draculaura's pendant." Clawdeen told them. "Someone has to go threw and see if they can find Draculaura." Deuce commented. "I will." Clawd told them. "Are you sure?" Frankie asked and Clawd nodded. "I love Draculaura and I want to bring her back." Clawd replied.

Wonderland!
Kitty was waiting anxiously. She had texted the group to go to meet her and Chase there. "They'll be here soon." Chase told her and she nodded. "I know." Kitty agreed. "Then what's the problem?" Chase asked. "Just a lot going on. We'll all be a part of a huge battle soon." Kitty replied and Chase nodded. "And I'll be with you all every step of the way." Chase told her and she smiled. "How are you doing?" Kitty asked. "About Lizzie?" Chase asked. "Yes." Kitty replied and Chase sighed. "I don't know. I always knew I was adopted, but I never knew the Queen was my mother or that the Princess was my twin sister." Chase told her. "She was just as surprised. She found out you're her twin and that you both have a dead sister who died sixteen years ago." Kitty told him. "That's what this is all about, right? The Necromancer and his undead army?" Chase asked. "Lizzie's story is only a part of it, Draculaura's story is the other part." Kitty replied. The group walked up to them. Bunny turned to Draculaura as she looked at the Looking Glass. "Are you ready for this?" Bunny asked. "Yes and no. Draculaura replied. "What do you mean?" Dina asked. "I'm coming right back." Draculaura replied. "You can't." Cari told her and she sighed. "I have to. I have to stop Naevok, so Lizzie and I will have to be in the same realm and my friends. Because you guys will need help with his army." Draculaura explained. Draculaura took a deep breathe and walked to the glass, but was flown backwards. She groaned as Alistair helped her up. "What happened?" Maddie asked. "I don't know." Draculaura replied. Kitty put her hand through the Looking Glass and pulled it back out. "It's just Draculaura who can't go through." Chase told them. "Naevok. He did this so he could get to my pendant." Draculaura commented. "And Lizzie's spellbook." Tammy added. "Who's going to go through to find Lizzie?" Tony asked. "I will." Daring replied. "Are you sure?" Marchness asked. Daring didn't know if they knew about him and Lizzie. "Yes, I have my reasons." Daring replied.