Chapter 33: Powerful Part 2!

Monster World!
     Draculaura and Lizzie looked at Naevok. "Where are you going to rise the dead army? In my realm, or her's?" Lizzie asked. He might not be able to move, but he can still speak. He laughed as they looked at one another confused and looked back to him. "Only a small minded moron would rise a dead army in only one Realm." Naevok replied. Both Draculaura and Lizzie widened their eyes. "You have allies.... Don't you?" Lizzie asked. "Somok and Tinok. My little brothers." Naevok replied. "Where are they?" Draculaura asked. "Somok is in this Realm. At the biggest cemetery. Tinok is in Ever After, also in the biggest cemetery. The dead are rising as we speak." Naevok told them. "How do we stop it?" Draculaura asked as she felt her heart pounding in her chest. He just laughed as he shook his head, starting to feel like he could move again after being paralyzed. "You can't. It's too late." Naevok replied. "No! I refuse to believe that!" Draculaura exclaimed. "Believe it." Nevok told her and she glared at him with tears in her eyes. Lizzie grabbed Naevok, picking him up, and used her new found magic to unparalyze him as her hands started glowing red. Then Draculaura shot pink magic at him, causing chains to appear and tie around him. She held onto one chain, to make sure he follows them. Then she handed that chain to Lizzie and she accepted it. "I don't know what to do." Draculaura told her. "We need to split up. But first, we have to meet up with our friends." Lizzie told her and Draculaura slowly nodded. "Yeah, okay." Draculaura agreed.

Ever After!
     The group was still worried about Draculaura and Lizzie. "I'm going to find her." Dracula told them. "You mean them?" Queen of Hearts asked. "No, her. I could care less about your daughter." Dracula replied. "Don't you dare say that, Dracula!" Queen of Hearts exclaimed. "Stop that! Both of you!" Daring exclaimed. "We have bigger things to worry about." Clawd added. "Do you guys.... Know each other or something?" Gil asked. Dracula and Ms. Hearts looked at one another. "Once. A long time ago." Ms. Hearts replied. "We can't just sit here. I know I can't." Kitty commented as Alistair stopped pacing. "You're right." Alistair agreed as he went into the satchel he always keeps around. "What's your plan?" Bunny asked. He looked up and locked eyes with her. "What makes you think I have a plan?" Alistair asked and the Wonderlandians smiled. "Because we know you, Al." Marchness replied. He looked back into his satchel and pulled out a pen. "That a pen." Abbey commented. "I am aware." Alistair agreed. "A pen? Your genius plan is a pen?" Operetta asked. The Wonderlandians just laughed, confusing the Monsters. "It's a Wonderland pen." Tony replied. "So?" Clawdeen asked. "Anything from Wonderland is.... A bit mad." Tammy told her. "More than a bit." Maddie added. "But I thought you lost your pen ages ago." Dina commented. "I did, but Lizzie used her magic to find it for my birthday last year." Alistair replied. "How does it work?" Deuce asked as Alistair pulled out a sheet of paper. "I write a question, and the answer will appear." Alistair replied.
       Draculaura and Lizzie appeared back in Ever After with Naevok in chains. "Are our friends where we left them?" Lizzie asked. "Hopefully." Draculaura replied. "Lizzie!" A familiar voice called. The girls turned around and Lizzie gasped. "Chase!" Lizzie exclaimed. He smiled as he walked up to them. He looked at the vampire. "I don't think we've had the pleasure. Chase Redford, daughter of the Red Queen." Chase greeted. "Draculaura, daughter of Dracula." Draculaura greeted. "Are those.... Fangs?" Chase asked. "I'm a vampire." Draculaura replied. "A vampire?" Chase asked. "It's a long story, Chase." Lizzie replied and he nodded. "And the chained man?" Chase asked. "An evil Necromancer." Draculaura replied. "A what?" Chase asked. "Another long story." Lizzie replied. "Right." Chase agreed. "Why are you in Ever After and not Wonderland?" Lizzie asked. "Looking for Darling." Chase replied. "Of course." Lizzie agreed. Lizzie feels so weird talking to Chase after finding out the truth about the two of them. They're twins. She always did she feel unnaturally comfortable around him, but always ignored it. "Is something wrong, Lizzie?" Chase asked and she shook her head. "No, no. We should go meet the others." Lizzie replied and he nodded.
      Alistair put the sheet of paper on the stairs and began writing. Where are Draculaura and Lizzie? Something began writing on its own, underneath Alistair's writing. Behind you. Alistair looked at it confused. "What, mate? What is it?" Lagoona asked. "It says they're.... Behind us." Alistair replied. They all turned around as Draculaura, Lizzie, and Chase walked over to them with a chained up Naevok at their heels. "Draculaura!" Clawd exclaimed. "Lizzie!" Daring exclaimed. They all ran up and hugged the girls. "Chase? What brings you here?" Darling asked. "To see you, of course." Chase replied and she smiled as they hugged.
      "Explain everything that happened, D." Clawdeen told her. "There's no time to explain. Lizzie and I have these new and extraordinary powers that we cannot comprehend.... And we're too late." Draculaura told her. "Too late? What do you mean?" Cari asked. "Naevok's brothers have been helping him all along. A dead army has already been brought to life in both of our realms." Lizzie replied and everyone gasped. "What do we do now?" Dexter asked. There was a moment of silence as Draculaura and Lizzie thought about it. This was about them. Which meant Draculaura must lead the monsters and Lizzie must lead the fairytales to save everyone and stop the Necromancer's, once and or all. Finally, Draculaura stepped forward. "We protect our realms and everything we stand for. If there is anything I have learned, not from my 1600 years of living, but from my years being loved by all of you.... Is that we can do absolutely anything if we are all together." Draculaura replied and they all smiled. "As we always have. Look at how many villains we defeated since knowing each other." Clawdeen agreed. Draculaura looked at Lizzie and she stepped up too, standing side by side with her newest friend, as the two of them stood in front of their friends. "I have an idea. Instead of the monsters protecting their realm and the fairytales to protect our realm.... We should mix and match. Make two teams. Combine our powers and strengths." Lizzie suggested. "Yay! Sounds wonderlandiful!" Maddie exclaimed as she jumped and they all laughed.