"Now, if I were a broom, where would I be. . .?"

Hey there sexy giraffes:D

It's meee!:P

16 063 reads! O_o OMG thank you so much! It means so much to me:')

I really hope you guys liked the last chapter, I'm sorry it was short but I'm trying to update as often as I can so that means the chapters might be shorter. That and I'm updating from my phone:)

So this chapter's dedication AND shoutout goes to @swirls2me. Thank you so much for your comment! I loved it, it made me grin from ear-to-ear and dance like a dork:) so thank you!:)

Without further adieu, here is Chapter 16, I hope you like it:D

Love you,

<3 Chrissy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Harry's POV~

The sound of a throat being cleared woke me up, and I slowly opened my eyes, only to come face-to-face with a grinning Louis.

"Have a good sleep?" He questioned, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at me.

I was about to answer his question, when I looked at the current position I was in and almost face palmed. How could I have forgotten?

Being as careful as I could not to jostle Alisa, I reached forward and punched Louis playfully in the arm. "Shut it Louis." I tried being serious, but even I couldn't stop the grin that made its way onto my face.

"Alright, sorry." He apologized, but he was still grinning when he said it.

"Harry, what happened to Alisa's foot?" I heard a new voice question me, and I turned my head to face Liam.

"Well basically, we were playing a game of poker and Alisa won and was teasing me. Then I chased her around the house and she went to hide in your room, and when I found her she was sitting on your bedroom floor holding her ankle, about to burst into tears. I don't really know what happened, so you'll have to ask her when she wakes up. But I've tried to take some of the swelling down with ice, and was going to wrap it in a bandage, but she started crying and I tried to comfort her. And we kinda just, well, fell asleep." I finished, scratching the back of my head.

Liam looked like he was thinking for a bit, before nodding and walking over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Thanks for taking care of her mate." He smiled.

"No problem." I returned the smile, then focused my attention on everyone. "So how was dinner?"

~Niall's POV~

Hmm, I'm still hungry actually. . . I wonder what Liam has in his kitchen?

~Zayn's POV~

Why is everyone just staring at each other? Or are they staring at me? Is there something wrong with my hair. . .?

~Alisa's POV~

My pillow smells nice. . . Except it's a little hard in some places, oh well.

~Liam's POV~

God, Niall can't still be hungry? He'll clean out my kitchen.

And Zayn is now checking his reflection in the glass frame of a picture, that's totally normal. . . right?

Why is Alisa making that face and sighing? I will never understand girls. . .

Wait, what is Louis doing? No, not the-

Too late.

~Louis' POV~

Maybe I shouldn't have touched the vase?

Oops. . .?

~Lexi's POV~

How do I put up with these people?

I mean, I know Alisa and I are quite bad at times, and we really should be allowed near expensive objects, or anything that is easily breakable. But Louis is just a WHOLE other story!

"Lou, love, you have to be careful." I said to him and he just looked at me innocently.

"Oops?" He smiled cheekily and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, let's go get a broom to clean this up." I laughed, grabbing his hand and pulling him along with me to the kitchen.

"Yes ma'am!" He joked and I playfully smacked his arm, giggling.

Now, if I were a broom, where would I be. . .?

~Liam's POV~

So now that Niall is in the kitchen, and Louis and Lexi have gone to get a broom, and Zayn has gone off to bed. It's just me and Harry.

And Alisa, but she's sleeping so. . .

"Do you want to carry Ali through, or should I do it?" I asked Harry, motioning to my sister's sleeping form.

He looked down at her for a second, moving a strand of hair behind her ear and smiling, before looking up at me to answer. "No it's okay Li, I'll do it."

"Okay, well I'm off to bed then. Night Harry." I said while getting up off the sofa and stretching.

"Yea, night mate." Harry mumbled and I looked to see him carefully removing the ice pack from Alisa's ankle, taking the opportunity while she was asleep to bandage her ankle.

Wow, he really cares. . .

~Niall's POV~

"Louis, you knocked it over, you clean it up, it's as simple as that." Lexi stated, crossing her arms over her chest while Louis pouted.

"Okay, I'll go do it, but I better get a kiss after." Louis grumbled, and Lexi and I just laughed.

"So Lex, I uhm, kind of need to uh speak to you about something." I mumbled, not really knowing how to say what I wanted to.

"What is it Niall? You're starting to sound like Harry with all the 'uhm-ing' and 'uh-ing'. You can talk to me about anything, spill it." She smiled at me, hopping up onto the counter and looking at me, waiting.

"Well you see, I might have a tiny problem. . ." I explained, and Lexi leaned forward, concentrating on what I had to say. "Well you see I. . .uhm. . ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you liked that. Don't forget to vote, comment, fan, dance like a weirdo(<--I do that one frequently when I see a new comment)

Love you all,

<3 Chrissy.