"Shut up, it's not funny."

Hey all you sexy giraffes out there ;)

So as some of you may have seen, I had a bit of a moment and was considering deleting my account. But thanks to @LouisYouHottie and a few of my followers (that sounds creepy), I decided against it and stopped being overly dramatic.

So yay for me staying! :)

Anyways, the video response to your questions (well to those of you who actually asked me questions) is on the side so please; whether you asked me a question and want to know the answer or not, please go check it out and give it a thumbs up. It would really make my day.

Also comment if you liked it (but like I said, a thumbs up would do), just so I know that you guys did actually like it and want me to do it again.

I’m going to stop typing now so you can go on and read…

Love you,

<3 Chrissy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Liam’s POV~

“Okay, we’re here.” Louis announced, and I looked up and out the window to see that we were indeed, at the hospital…well outside at least.

“Thanks Lou.” I said, shooting him a small smile before turning serious. “Now, Zayn, could you please open the door? And Niall? Could you please come around to the open door and take Alisa from me? Then I’ll get out and take her back to carry her inside, while Lexi and Louis park the car.” I said simply and everyone nodded.

“Louis, text me once you’ve parked and I’ll tell you where to find us.” Zayn piped up and Louis nodded again.

Zayn then got out of the car and opened the door, while Niall came around and took Alisa from my arms. I got out the car closing the door behind me and, giving a quick wave to Louis and Lexi before they drove off, turned back to face Niall as he gently passed Alisa back to me so I could carry her.

I could see both Niall and Zayn wanted to offer to carry her for me, but they knew better than to even ask, because they knew I wanted to be the one carrying her since she’s my sister.

We walked quickly to the hospital doors, and with a whoosh, they opened and we entered the warmer, very hygienic smelling, building.

As soon as we got far enough into the foyer, nurses came rushing up to us asking us what happened, calling for help and trying to take Alisa out of my arms.

There were so many people crowding around and asking questions, I lost it…

“No, don’t touch her!” I all but yelled at one of the male nurses, who immediately backed off after trying to take hold of Alisa.

“Li, you have to let them take her. That’s the only way they’ll be able to help her.” Niall whispered to me, his hand resting lightly on my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

The only person who can ever calm me down that quickly is Alisa, but that’s because we’re family and we love each other and take care of each other.

So it’s strange that Niall was able to calm me down.

“O-okay.” I stammered and set Alisa down gently on the gurney they’d brought for her.

“Everything is going to be alright Mr…?” One of the female nurses trailed off and I looked at her with sad eyes.

“Payne. Liam Payne.” I replied and she nodded, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder and giving me a reassuring smile which I hesitantly returned with a small, sad smile of my own.