"Aye aye captain."

Hey all you sexy giraffes…

Who I hope are not mad at me for not updating for so long *bats eyelashes*

If you want to know why I haven’t updated in so long, please read the author’s note at the end.

Oh and to all of you who have asked if “I Can’t Afford These Drumsticks” is on hold…Well it’s not, I’m kinda just waiting for Elle to upload cause it was her turn (cause you know we take turns and stuff…how organised are we? :3)

Lol

Anyways, I don’t know when it shall be updated but I will speak to Elle and see what’s cracking… (ßI don’t even need my parents to embarrass me, I do enough of it by myself *face palm*)

Right sooo, if you’ve read this author’s note comment below saying, “The little people who live inside my head and scream directly at my brain…”

(^The rest of what you must comment is in the author’s note at the end)

Love you,

<3 Chrissy.

~Harry’s POV~

“Haaarrrrryyy…” Alisa drew out my name as long as she could, before covering her face with her hands to hide the blush on her cheeks.

I smirked and removed her hands from her face, but my smirk soon turned into a grin when I saw that although I had moved her hands, she had her eyes tightly shut and was as red as a tomato.

“Alisa, open your eyes.” I said while chuckling.

“No Harry, I don’t want to.” She replied, acting like a little kid.

“Come on Alisa, you barely saw anything. Please just open your eyes.” I asked her again, taking her one hand in mine, giving it a little squeeze but still not letting it go.

“But… but Harry no.” She whined, her face going even redder when I’d squeezed her hand.

“Please AliBear…” I whispered right by her ear and even though her eyes were closed, I watched as she fought with herself to not give in.

“Fine.” Alisa sighed and I did a slight fist pump before she opened her eyes.

“Wait…close your eyes again and hold out your arms, and don’t open them again until I tell you to.” I said quickly and Alisa giggled before doing as I asked and closing her eyes again.

I reached behind me and picked up the teddy bear I had gotten for her, which was in a big purple gift bag along with a few other things. Once I’d placed it in her arms, I watched as her grip tightened and as she bit her lip trying to make out what it was.

“Okay, you can open your eyes now.” I all but shouted, excited to see her reaction.

Alisa’s eyes snapped open and then widened as they landed on the big, purple bag that was currently on her lap in her arms.

“Harry, what did you do?” She asked nervously eyeing the bag suspiciously.

“Just open it, I promise there is nothing horrible inside.” I grinned.

She opened the bag and peered inside, before a gigantic smile made its way onto her face, which just made my grin widen.

“Harry, it’s…it’s…its adorable!” She beamed at me, pulling the teddy bear out of the bag and hugging it to her chest, all the while giggling like it was the best thing ever.