Chapter 27: "Took you long enough."

Hi everyone!

I'm so extremely sorry this took so long, I have no excuse except for every time I sat down and tried to write this last chapter, I couldn't - until now.

I'm feeling so many emotions right now with this story finally coming to an end. I started this fic in July 2013 and here I am nearly 5 and a half years later, finally finishing it off.

To everyone who has followed this story to its completion, I thank each and every one of you, to anyone just stumbling upon this story (idk how you would but just saying) thank you for clicking and reading, and finally the biggest thank you goes to my best friend, support system and beta reader throughout this fic - LouisYouHottie, I don't think I could have done this without you, I love you best friend.

Alright, I'm going to stop my rambling.

Here is Chapter 27: "Took you long enough." - The FINAL Chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Liam -

"Right that's it; I'm going to kill him."

"Liam, calm down mate. He could have a good explanation for this." Zayn piped up, coming forward to stand next to Niall who had his hand against my chest to stop me from rushing into my little sister's apartment to go find Harry and murder him.

"What explanation could he possibly give that would justify throwing a bloody house party while my sister is in a moon-boot and on crutches?" I yelled, trying to rush forward only to have Niall and Zayn push me back again which was starting to get very frustrating although it did give me more time to plot Harry's demise in detail.

I'm going to need a shovel, some black bags, bleach, a baseball bat and possibly a big knife or a saw.

Oh, don't forget a rusty metal spoon, to castrate him with.

"Maybe Alisa isn't even there and it's just Lexi and Louis throwing a party and she is somewhere nice and safe and quiet with Harry?" Zayn tried and I shot him a death glare making him shut up really quickly.

"Yeah and maybe my name is f*****g Crystal and I moonlight as an exotic dancer on weekends!" I shoot back sarcastically and Zayn just rolls his eyes and shrugs it off, knowing that I wasn't directing it at him.

Note to anyone for future reference, if you don't want to ever tick me off so badly that I start cursing: don't under any circumstances go behind my back and put my sister in harm's way.

"One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR!"

Is that, Lexi?

I turn my head to look through the window in Alisa and Lexi's apartment to see Lexi standing on the couch from where she had just been shouting, only to see-

"Five tequila, six tequila, seven tequila, MORE!"

Alisa.

Sitting on the couch next where Lexi had been standing – I say had been because she fell over and was now leaning on Alisa laughing – and they both looked like they were well on their way to being tipsy, if not already drunk.