"You do realize I still need to breathe right?"

Okay so this is the new chapter, I really hope you enjoy it. I tried to make it longer than the last one. So I was thinking, I’ll upload every Tuesday…What do you think?

Unless I have a greater demand to upload sooner. Then it’s settled, I’ll upload on Tuesdays. I hope you like the pictures on the side; they’re of Harry’s and Alisa’s bracelets… And then some gorgeous pictures of Nialler.

<3 Chrissy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alisa’s POV~

It was so good to see Harry again; I didn’t even realize how much I’d missed him until I saw him. That rich coffee coloured, curly hair, those striking emerald eyes…and that smile! I swear his dimples will be the death of someone one day; he is just too attractive for his own good! And boy, does he know how to use it to his advantage. I mean don’t get the wrong idea, I don’t like him in that way, but that doesn’t stop him from messing around and flirting with me.

I know Liam warned them about thinking about me ‘romantically’ and they have all been great about it, sure we all joke around and flirt with each other but they have stayed true to their word with my brother, and I’m impressed. They’re all terrific guys, and I get along wonderfully with them all.

Niall will sit and teach me new songs on guitar, and then we sit for hours singing and playing together. Even when I don’t get it straight away and end up getting irritated and want to stop, he never loses his patience with me and makes me carry on because he knows when I finally get it it’s like I’m the happiest person in the world. He’s also gotten me strangely addicted to Nando’s and more than once have the guys walked into the lounge and we’re sitting, huddled together, watching horrors and eating Nando’s. But my brother and the guys have also walked in to see me cuddled up, hugging him after being upset or lying on his lap, while we talk about what’s bugging us or just about random stuff. Because he can be serious too, and he is always there when you need him.

 Then there’s Zayn, I’ve taken to try help him quit smoking, but let me tell you, not the easiest task. Because after a couple days he starts getting really cranky and even though I’ve tried to stop him, and by that I mean I’ve physically jumped onto him and tried to stop him. He always sneaks off and buys more smokes. But when he’s not smoking and he needs something to occupy him we end up having these really deep conversations which have ended up lasting for hours. Or we just end up sitting in the same room drawing or listening to music, which is one of the things that make Zayn special. He’s the kind of guy you don’t feel like you have to talk to or something just to enjoy his company.

Ahh Louis… Louis is one of the most childish people I have ever met and I absolutely love it! Around him I can completely let go and not care what anyone thinks. We both act like complete children and play the most hilarious pranks on everyone, I mean this one time we played this prank on Lexi and well…although she got extremely mad at the time, she still managed to laugh about it and forgive us, which is good or else we’d both be dead right now. And no I’m not exaggerating. But Louis has been there for me too. A while back when my ex had broken up with me (over the phone might I add) Louis heard me crying and sat and talked everything out with me, and by everything I mean, everything. He was so sweet and caring and he got me to laugh and cheer up in no time.

And then lastly, there’s Harry… Harry is actually one of the most down to earth people I know. He has the biggest heart, which is actually quite dangerous because it can get hurt easily.

 Take for example the Red and Black performance, it was their first performance and he was nervous as hell, all the guys were. And as soon as he’d finished his solo in What Makes You Beautiful I could immediately tell he wasn’t okay. The hate he got after that performance was awful and seeing him that hurt broke my heart.