"Holy mother of cow!"

Hey everyone, this is going to be a very short author’s note. I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading my story!*runs out the room*

Ikhafhewatfhggjnp;eowrjtg;pejtgnnp;oergyjretngjpseiorjtg

*comes back in*Okay, moment over. I hope you all really enjoy this chappie and go check out my other 1D FanFic. Also this is dedicated to @MakeMeSmileXOXO- Thank you for your lovely comment, it definitely put a smile on my face, loves.

Anyways love you guys,

<3Chrissy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alisa’s POV~

I can’t believe I fainted.

God! If Lexi didn’t think I was strange enough as it is…

I can’t believe I fainted when she told me Harry’s in love with me… Wait?! I can’t believe Harry’s in love with me… She’s joking right? She has to be…

I squeezed my eyes tightly before attempting to open them, choosing to ignore all the thoughts that had just been racing through my head, instead focusing on getting up right now.

Where was I anyways?

I know I fainted in my room but where was I now?

What I was lying on was quite comfortable, but it felt like something was restraining my wrists… And what was around my face? Seriously…It was irritating me.

I tried opening my eyes again but I couldn’t. They felt like they were weighted down, but they also felt strangely itchy.

What the hell was going on?!

I was starting to panic. I could feel my heart rate start to pick up, but as quickly as it rose, it dropped again.

I’m too tired for this. Let Lexi think I’m weird for fainting after telling me Harry loves me, and then just continuing to ‘sleep through’ the faint. I haven’t gotten much sleep as it is lately so this might do me some good…

~One month later~

~Lexi’s POV~

“How could you tell her?! I thought we were best mates!” I heard Harry shouting at Louis through his bedroom door and I just about had enough.

“Geez Harry just calm yourself okay? Give Lou a chance to explain first at least.” I tried to reason with him as I walked into the guest bedroom, closing the door behind me as I did.

“Stay out of this Lexi.” Harry said to me between clenched teeth.

“Don’t speak to her like that! It’s not her fault.” Louis defended me, walking up to me and taking me hand.

“Yes it is! We wouldn’t even be in this fucking situation right now if it wasn’t for what she said.” Harry yelled, pointing at me, his eyes blazing.

“You can’t say that Haz, take it back!” Louis shouted and I put my hand on his chest.

“Lou, Harry’s right.” I said so softly I thought he wouldn’t hear me, but he did. I knew he did when his head snapped away from his stare down with Harry, his eyes turning soft to look at me.

“Babe it’s not your fault. You may have told her but think about it this way, even though we’re in this situation right now, it still helped.” He caressed my cheek softly with his thumb, leaning in to give me a quick, but sweet peck on the lips.