"That's probably not good right?"

So here I am, once again. Feeling lost but now and then, I breathe it in and let it go-

Oopsie, there I go singing… err….typing? Lyrics to Make It Shine by Victoria Justice *blushes* heeeey she can sing, don’t judge…and it’s a good song okay! *sticks tongue out like a 5 year old*

Anyways, so I decided to be really nice and do another update quite soon to make up for my lack of… commitment? Yeah, let’s go with that!

But I just want to say a couple things; firstly, I am so happy with the immediate response I got after I updated, seriously! Like I even did one of my weird, dorky dances and everythaang! (Note to self: never say ‘everythaang’ ever again.) Secondly, I love how you all are responding to questions. It makes me super excited when I see that people have actually taken time to read my author’s notes, cause I actually work quite hard on them to make you all laugh, even though I’m not that funny…

Oh who am I kidding? I’m hilarious...NOT! Okay, maybe occasionally but you get the point…I think? Was I even making a point?

Wait!

I’m getting off topic, I do that a lot don’t I? Heh, sorry. And thirdly, I’ve been getting a lot of comments from people asking for more Niam, but I’ve also been getting some comments saying I shouldn’t do Niam. Not to be mean, it is my story so it’s up to me whether I put more Niam in it, or even if there is going to be Niam. But it really hurts me to see people saying “Ewww” and “Don’t make them gay.” I am a firm believer in everyone being entitled to their own opinion, but the fact I see those comments upsets me because I actually have gay friends, and I don’t really like homophobic people because they are shallow and EXTREMELY mean. So I’m not calling anyone out or mentioning names, because I’m not a horrible person, but please even if you were joking I didn’t see the humour in it.

I’m not a hard core Niam or Larry shipper (even though I do ship them) because I’d like to believe I’ll one day stand a chance with the gorgeous boy that is Niall James Horan. But like I said before, I’d prefer if people didn’t say, “Ewww” or “Don’t make them gay.”

Sorry for my little rant, but I had to get that out. I am nothing if not honest, so I had to get it off my chest.

But without further ado, I give you…

Chapter 19.

Enjoy,

<3 Chrissy.

P.S: Please don’t stop reading my FanFic just because of my little rant, because like I said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I’d just prefer if you didn’t express it in the comments for my story. Oh and if you don’t have anything nice to say towards this, don’t say anything at all.

P.P.S: Don’t forget to read and answer the question at the end of the chapter <3.

Love you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Harry’s POV~

“I still think they’re super cute together.” That’s definitely Lexi.

“We ALL think they’re cute together.” And there’s Louis…loud mouth.

“Yeah, all of us except them! Well, actually just excepting Alisa.” Oh look, Zayn’s joined the party, great…

“Be quiet or you’ll wake them.” And the only considerate one, Liam.

“Yes, keep quiet before one of them smacks you all upside the head.” I growled, pulling a pillow over my head to try block them out.