"Piggyback time for Alisa, oh yeah!"

Well  hey there all you smexy people;) How are you all doing? Good? Well that's wonderful!:D

Let's get straight down to it, this chapter dedication goes to...*Drum roll* @Maroon5Forever, thank you so much for you awesome comment, it made me grin like an idiot:D

But then again, everyone knows I'm not the most sane of people.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I'm so sorry I kept you all waiting again, I'll try not to in future:)

Lovies,

<3 Chrissy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alisa’s POV~

I woke up feeling strangely peaceful, sitting up and stretching my arms above my head while I yawned.

“Morning sleepyhead.” A voice greeted me.

“What the?!” I yelped and fell out of my bed, getting a fright and landing on the floor with a thud. “Ouch! That hurt…” I moaned and rubbed my lower back where I’d landed on one of my shoes.

Note to self: never leave sharp, hard or by any means pointy shoes next to my bed, ever again.

“Oh shit, sorry babe. You okay? I didn’t mean to startle you.” The same voice said and a moment later a head leaned over the side of the bed where I’d fallen and I could match a face to the voice.

“Daniel!” I shouted and jumped up, tackling him and ending up landing on top of him on my bed, laughing.

“You remember who I am?” He said slowly, smiling up at me.

I nodded, ignoring what he’d said and grinned back, moving back so I was sitting on his stomach instead of his chest. “I missed you Dan. Why did you take so long to come visit me huh?” I grumbled and crossed my arms across my chest, pouting as I did.

“I missed you too Ali and I’m sorry I took so long to come see you babe, but I wasn’t sure whether you’d remember me or not.” He said uncertainly.

“What do you mean you weren’t certain I’d remember you or not?” I looked at him confused, only now hearing what he’d said, and frowning hard creating creases on my forehead, while still pouting.