"Can we please leave before I'm 80."

Hey there sexual…: P

Sorry I love Jenna Marble’s videos, you really should go check them out, they will have you in hysterics.

So this is the chapter where they go out. Please bear with me if I drag some things out or if there are any errors. I have tried really hard to make this good so be nice and fan, comment and vote. Whatever flies your kite y’know…?

God there is something wrong with me; I wonder how I’m not in a mental institute right now…

Right back to the point, I really would like to hear your opinions.

Cool so I hope you enjoy

 <3 Chrissy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Still Alisa’s POV~

“Hey I just met you, and this is crazy. But here’s my number, so call me maybe. It’s hard to look right, at you baaaby. But here’s my number, call me maybe.”

Lexi and I were both in our own rooms finishing up, singing at the tops of our lungs to Call Me Maybe by Carley Rae Jepson.

I just finished the single braid in my hair after straightening it, and went to my closet to grab my black, leather, hippy bag. I took one final glance in my full length mirror and I was pleased with what I was wearing.

I’d decided on my high waisted black and ‘hot’ pink (horizontal)striped skirt that I’d immediately fallen in love with when I’d seen it, with a tight, black, boob tube top tucked in and high black gladiator heels with silver studs on all the straps(I borrowed the heels from Lexi).

I wasn’t wearing a necklace but I had on long silver drop down earrings, plain diamond studs in my second holes, my stack of bracelets on each arm as per usual and I’d painted my nails white to contrast with my outfit. My jacket was an almost mid-thigh length leather jacket and it looked incredibly thin, but it was exceptionally warm and comfortable.

I walked out of my room at exactly the same time as Lexi and I grinned widely when I saw her.

The creamy, white, boob tube dress I’d picked for her looked gorgeous on her. And even though when I first suggested it she said no, she was wearing the black figure belt with silver studs that I’d picked out for her, which just gave the outfit the right look.

She teamed the dress with black heels that had two white straps across each foot and since her hair is dead straight she’d just pulled it back a little and made a pouf to give it some volume.

I had to say, even though she wrecked her room looking for her jewellery, it was worth it. Her silver necklace with a boom box pendant and her little music note earrings completed the look.

Perfect.

“Lexi, I swear if Nic does not come crawling after you looking like that. He’s gay ‘cause there is no way a guy could turn you down looking like that.” I gave her a hug and she beamed at me.

“Thanks Ali and you will definitely have all the boys drooling after seeing you dressed like that.” She made a fanning motion with her hand and we broke in to a fit of giggles.

We linked arms and walked down the passage together, still laughing and joking as we entered the lounge. But as soon as we got there we stopped. How in the hell had they gotten into our apartment without us hearing?!

I looked at the six guys sprawled across our sofa’s, with their feet up, the TV on, acting completely at home and eating our food. Wait eating our food? I thought Niall already ate it all…unless. He wouldn’t have…