"I'm an idiot! There, are you happy?"

Well hey there sexy giraffes ;)

Yes, you -my readers and fans- are now known as the sexy giraffes. Don’t like it? Tough, you don’t get to pet my unicorn then*sticks tongue out*

Okay, that was really childish of me…I’m gonna go tell my mommy instead!

Okay, so that was still really childish. But I can’t help that I’m a child at heart, and anyways it’s fun being silly and immature. You should try it; Louis is like that too, just saying:P

Where was I? Oh, right, so this dedication goes to @JustJoXx, thank you for your short, but sweet comment:) And yes, it did make me smile like a dork, and I’m glad it made you laugh. That was my intention so, point for me:D

Oh and thanks to @LouisYouHottie for my amazing banner on the side ---->

 Love you best friend:)

Go and read on my lovelies,

<3 Chrissy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alisa’s POV~

“Why, why would you do that Harry?” I spoke softly, looking at his green eyes that were now full of guilt.

“Ali, love, I’m sorry. Please just…can I explain?” He begged but I shook my head.

“No Harry, just…no.” I choked up over the last word and ran out of the room with tears streaming down my face, blurring my vision.

I raced into my room at Liam’s house and collapsed onto my bed, sobbing.

“Alisa, love, can we come in?” Two voices asked and I immediately recognized them…

 Liam and Lexi.

“Come in.” I managed weakly, before resuming crying into my pillow.

I felt the bed dip on either side of me and then -just as I expected- a few moments later I felt soothing circles being rubbed on my back. I twisted my head to the right and was met with the caring, loving, brown eyes of my brother. And without a second thought, I threw myself into his arms and sobbed into his lap as he stroked my hair.

“Ali, babe, tell us what’s wrong. Tell us what happened.” Lexi said softly, putting her hand on my shoulder, comforting me.

“I just…I don’t know…We were just…and then he…and I…”I said between sobs, making no sense at all, just blubbering into my brother’s lap while they tried to comfort me the best they could.

“Love, I know you’re upset, but you have to take a deep breath and calm down and tell us again.” Liam murmured to me, still stroking my hair.

“M-Me and Daniel, we…I was laying on the sofa with m-my head in his lap, and w-we were messing around and b-being silly like normal. T-then we started teasing each other and s-stuff and we…we ended up on the f-f-floor kissing and h-he was suddenly not there anymore and I-I heard a sound like something hitting something else a-and I saw them fighting a-a-and…”I tried to finish the rest but I got chocked up again, and started sobbing again.

“Love, if you think it’s your fault, it’s not. Harry shouldn’t have done that, granted I doubt any of us would’ve wanted to walk in on you and Daniel making out, it was out of line and he shouldn’t have done that.” Liam stated gently, still stroking my hair, but now placing a small kiss on my temple, comforting me.

“Ali, babe, listen to Liam because he’s completely right. Harry shouldn’t have done that, but Daniel did hit back, even if it was in defense. But I’m pretty sure both of them feel horrid about it.” Lexi started, giving me a warm smile, “Tell you what; I’m going to go and speak to Daniel. Then I’ll get Lou to speak to Harry, and Li can stay here with you for a while until you want to come out.” She finished, giving my shoulder a squeeze and I nodded.