Chapter 19

I woke up to loud noises. I was to disoriented to make them out, but I noticed Dan rushing out of the room, so of course I would want to see what was going on. I got out of bed, not so fast, and walked out of the room, finally realizing that it was Dan's room and not mine. The sounds, which now sounded like mere sobs, were coming from my room. I walked in and instantly saw Dan standing there, looking as if in shock. Phil was on the floor, sobbing. Arianna's limp body was spread across his lap. It clicked in my head that it might have been me who did this. By saying all those things to her, I may have sent her over the edge and made her suicidal again.  Phil looked at me.

 "YOU CAUSED THIS," Phil yelled, clutching Arianna's limp hand in his. "Phil- I... I.." I couldn't find the words. "JUST LEAVE," Phil yelled at me. I didn't say anything else. I just grabbed a small bag and started stuffing clothes in it, despite Dan's protests. I quickly slipped my phone into my pocket and walked out of the room. As much as Dan tried to convince me, it didn't stop me from opening that front door and walking out, slamming it forcefully behind me. I quickly left the building, tears streaming down my face. I really didn't know where I was going. I just walked The darkness haunted me with every step down the street, scaring me every chance it got. The alleyways were especially scary. Sounds of sirens and traffic filled the night air. A dimly lit alleyway caught my eye and I walked about halfway down. I leaned against the wall of the building and slid down. I sat on the cold concrete, pulling my knees to my chest. I heard my phone go off in my pocket and I slowly pulled it out, trying to read through my tears. 

Daniel Please come back

Daniel Phil didn't mean that

Daniel Where are you?

Daniel Megan, I'm really worried now.

Daniel Come home, please

Daniel I love you

That's when the phone calls started. One missed call after another. But they aren't really missed calls. They are ignored calls. The familiar ringtone rang over and over again and finally I just held down that small button on the top of the phone, not giving anyone the power of contacting me. The screen went completely black and I slipped it back into my pocket. I rested my head against the wall and closed my eyes. Maybe this has all been a dream. A wild, crazy dream that never actually happen. Maybe I was still in my bed, sleeping peacefully. Maybe.. just maybe.

**OMG. THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK. I AM PLANNING A SEQUEL, BUT IT'S NOT FULLY PLANNED SO THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ABOUT THAT! Thanks for reading, you guys! Love you all! Hope you enjoyed this story!**

[Edit from 2017: I want to destroy this entire book. Honestly, this was probably the worst chapter of the whole book in my opinion. Why was I such a dramatic child?]