Chapter 14

I finally had a chance to tell Arianna about PJ and she wanted to meet him, saying that no matter what she still wanted Dan and I to be a thing. When Dan and Phil left to go to BBC for the radio show, I invited PJ over, knowing that it would be pretty awkward with Dan there too. I heard a knock on the door and Arianna instantly jumped up to answer it. I laughed at her and got up, following her to the door. She had already opened the door and greeted PJ when I got there. "Hey Peej," I greeted him, laughing at Arianna, who wiggled her eyebrows. 

"I see your problem now," Arianna said, leaning against the door that she had just closed. PJ had just left, saying he had to go meet up with Chris. "Right?" I nodded, turning and groaning in frustration. I walked into the living room, I could hear Arianna's footsteps behind me. "We'll just have to find a way for you to pick," Arianna told me. I nodded.

"Okay, first of all. Lets figure out why you like them. Why do you like PJ?" Arianna asked. I smiled and looked down, "Well, he's sweet. He's super creative. He's adventurous. We've been together before and didn't really want to end it off.." I trailed off. 

"And Dan?" Arianna asked, making me look up. I bit my lip, "Well, Dan and I have been friends for years. Dan makes these weird jokes that most people wouldn't get, but somehow appeals to me. He cares a lot. He can be the sweetest person if you get to know him well. He'll turn any situation into something good," I finished. I bit my lip again, Arianna staring at me. 

"It seems to me like Dan is your guy..." She rubbed the back of her neck. Just then we heard the door open. A minute later, Dan and Phil appeared. "What's up?" Dan asked as he fell down onto the couch. "Nothing," I said a little too quick. Phil gave me a weird look. I took Arianna's arm and pulled her to my room.