Chapter 18

I was released from the hospital, being told not to move too much as I could rip my stitches open. Dan was in his room. I sat with Phil in the living room. Arianna was out doing who knows what. I told Phil that I wasn't gonna talk to him until he stopped fighting with Dan. I saw Phil looking at me. 

"It's not because of you," Phil admitted. I gave him a confused look because I still wasn't gonna talk to him. "I'm mad at Dan because he kissed Arianna and he knows that I have feelings for her," he continued. I was in shock. I nodded, looking away. "I didn't want to tell you because I know you like Dan," Phil continued. I sighed, giving up on the whole not talking to him deal. "Okay," I said, looking over at him,"I'll ask Dan about it. I want to know if he kissed her or if she kissed him because that is two totally different situations." 

"Dan.." I said as I opened Dan's door. Dan sat on his bed with his laptop on his lap. He looked over at me, flashing a smile. "Phil isn't mad at you because of me," I told him, walking in and shutting the door behind me. "It's the Arianna thing, isn't it?" Dan looked annoyed by the whole situation and I couldn't blame him. I was too. I nodded, going over to his bed and sitting down, facing him. "I didn't kiss her. She told me that you picked PJ and then she kissed me," I didn't know what to think. 

"She- She actually did that?" I asked, not believing that she would do something like that to me. Dan nodded. "I can't believe it..." I sighed out, covering my face with my hands as I was trying to hide the fact that I was almost to the point of tears. I felt Dan's hand on my arm and I was suddenly pulled into his chest. I pulled my hands away from my face before I buried my face in his chest. I wrapped my arms around him tightly. I felt him kiss the top of my head. 

I heard the front door open. I heard talking in the living room and I knew Arianna was back. I pulled away from Dan and got up, opening the door forcefully. I went into the living room and saw Arianna talking to Phil. I grabbed her arm, glaring at her. I pulled her from the living room to my room. I shut the door behind me and turned to look at her, glaring. "What is going on?" Arianna questioned. I crossed my arms. 

"Oh, you know. The normal. Just finding out that your best friend told the guy you like that you pick someone else. Oh! Also finding out that your best friend kissed the guy you like," I was breathing heavily now. Arianna held her hands out, "I'm sorry, Megan. I don't know what I was doing." I shook my head. "You knew exactly what you were doing!" I yelled at her. Tears rolled down her cheeks, but I still didn't let up any. "That is definitely what best friends do! God, you were never my friend, were you? You were probably just using me for Dan and Phil, just like everyone else does!" I screamed at her. I couldn't breathe. I was starting to have a panic attack. 

I turned and quickly opened the door. I left the room going to the living room where I saw Dan and Phil talking. Phil spotted me and stopped talking. Dan turned and saw me. I walked forward to Dan. He wrapped his arms around me as I finally let the tears that I had been holding in out. I buried my face in his chest, my hands grabbing handfuls of the back of his shirt as I continued to have a panic attack. I tried taking in deep breaths, but the crying made that hard. I knew I wasn't calming down anytime soon. 

**So yeah... The next chapter might be the last chapter. This book has actually been longer than most I've written. I guess we will see. I might suddenly change my plans and have a few more chapters. Anyways, thanks for reading!**

[Edit from 2017: Drama here. Drama there. Drama every fricking where.]