Chapter 9

[Hey guys. I want to apologize. I hate time skips myself, but I really think one is needed here. I don't want you to have to go through me writing about her being in a mental ward for weeks and weeks. So, I think I'm gonna skip to the last week that she is in it. Thank you for reading!]

9 weeks later

I marked off the day on my calendar that hung upon the wall. It had been 9 weeks. The doctor said I was getting better and we agreed on one more week. One more week until I could see my big brother and best friend again. Not to mention, almost every time I talked to Phil, he and Dan had PJ and Chris over. It been months since I saw those two. I thought that I would surprise Dan and Phil when I got out. Maybe it will work. I still had light scars all over my arms. I had no way to make new cuts and surprisingly, it has worked in helping me stop. I'm eating more and my disorder is way better. I never even imagined I would get better. I thought I would always be a screw up with cuts on her arms that won't eat. 

"One more week then you get to see the hottie, huh?" My roommate, Arianna, teased. "Shut it. I'm trying not to think of him like that," I told her. "Megan and Daniel sitting in a tree-" I stopped her, "Don't you dare try to finish that." She smirked. Yes, I like Dan like that. I shouldn't, but I do. I'm trying to get over it before I get out though. I heard my phone ringing on my bed. Arianna beat me to get it. 

"Speaking of the hottie," She laughed out. She quickly answered it and put it on speaker. "Hi there," She said. She had already done this before, so Dan had already spoken to her. "Hey Arianna," He laughed. "Where's Megan?" He asked. "She's right here, but you don't get to talk to her because she won't admit that she likes-" I quickly cut her off before she could say anything. "Shut up!" I yelled at her. I heard Dan laugh. "Don't make me sing it," She said, smirking. "Don't you dare," I warned her. "Oh, Megan and-" She started. "No. Don't," I said. She smirked and handed me the phone. "You are evil," I told her. She nodded with a wide smile. I took the phone off speaker. 

"Hello Daniel." I said, smiling. "Hello Megan," Dan said, laughing lightly. Oh how I love his laugh. No. No you don't, Megan. "What?" Dan asked. "Huh?" I heard Dan laugh under his breath. "You said something about how you loved my laugh," He told me. I looked at Arianna and she nodded, wide eyed. "No, I didn't. That was Arianna," I had gotten better at lying. I looked at Arianna and mouthed 'Sorry'. "It sounded like you," I heard Dan say over the phone. "Well, it wasn't." 

Dan and I finally stopped talking. That was only because he had to get ready to do the radio show. Arianna and I listened every week. Arianna happened to like Phil. I should totally set them up. When she gets out of here, I mean. That shouldn't be long considering she got in a week after me and is doing way better.  We spent the next hour listening to Dan and Phil being their crazy selves.