seventeen.

"How... How do you know it's him?" I tripped over my words a bit as Niall unbuttoned my pants. I was frozen, torn between telling him to stop or getting hit again.

Niall looked up at me, his eyes dancing with amusement. "He's the one who called me. He asked for you to be deemed an Underscore so he could have you. He hasn't fucked your cunt yet has he? " My mouth dropped, partially by the so-called truth and partially by the way Niall's pupil's were dilating.

"He didn't tell you? What a dick." Niall shook his head, pulling the waistband down. His fingers trailed the lace of my waistband, his voice attempting to soothe my body. "You've been a naughty bitch, coming all the way to America illegally."

I wriggled under his grip to get free. Liam had told me not to reproduce at all costs; Father would find me then. Harry hadn't touched me at all unless I had hugged him. Niall just wanted to push him away.

Anger boiled over in me, and my knee came up to hit Niall in his crotch. If we were at home, I would've been put to death on the spot; but if I learned one thing here, it's that America isn't the same. Niall yelled, holding his crotch as he collapsed on the floor. I took the opportunity to fix my pants.

Niall was moaning, trying to push himself off the floor. Shit shit shit. I hastily fixed my shirt, which had been pulled down at Niall's attempt to make his way to my breasts. Heartbeat pumping a million miles per hour, I ran down the hallway. My hands grazed the walls, just so I could keep my balance. I wanted to yell out for Harry, but he wasn't here to "save" me anymore.

My head throbbed as I pulled open the door to the garage. To my surprise the white door was already opened, bare of any cars. There was a black car parked across the street, similar to the one Louis had drove me in my first night here. Then again I didn't remember many details from that night. It was foggy and misty out, my skin shivering from the different weather.

"Where the fuck is that slut?" An all-too-familiar voice yelled from across the front lawn. This couldn't be happening.

I pushed my body up against the wall so he wouldn't see me easily, and I inched my body towards his voice as he yelled profanities.

"She's not here." Gemma. Why was she with him? "Don't you thing Niall would be out here then?"

The Male was silent as he thought about Gemmas words carefully. I looked around the corner of the open garage, to see Gemma standing in the middle of the front yard. Her hair was matted down from either the damp weather or sweat, and her hands were in the air. Her eyes were locked on a black gun pointing in her direction.

Louis stood in front of Gemma, the gun shakily in his loose grip. He was crying hysterically, his eyes scrunched up as he keep his eyes to Gemma.

"Gemma, I need to get her back. What I did was horribly wrong. Gemma. They know I brought her here." Louis practically begged, running a hand through his already messed up hair. I knew I should run out there and help Gemma, but I was torn between staying hidden for my sake or risking getting us both killed.

"Louis," I noticed Gemma was completely calm, even when staring into gunpoint. "It's okay. You will only make matters worse by doing this."

"Bitch!" He cried, anger mixing in him. "I know she fucking in there with Harry."

He was out of control, pacing around like a madman in need of mental help.

"Gemma, they're going to find me and kill any connections I had with anyone over here. Harry and Virginia will be dead soon after. " His voice was quiet, as if he was talking to himself.

"That's not going to happen," Gemma assured, though I could see the fright in her eyes.

"Yes, it will bitch. You know how that fucking government works. You have the marks to prove it." They were both shooting daggers at each other with their eyes. I noticed Gemma's fingers subconsciously graze her forearm; which reminded me of my own arm, ruined by the examination.

"You're not having her," Gemma tried to come back as strong as Louis had sounded, but it was obvious she was broken by his comment.

"Fine," Louis said turning the gun to himself, "have it your way."

I'd never seen someone drop as suddenly as Louis did. Blood flew everywhere, and yet I was frozen. I didn't scream in terror or cry for the Male who'd brought me here finally destructing, I just stood there. Gemma, on the other hand, didn't even glance at him twice. She looked towards the house and started running towards the garage, where I was.

"Virginia!" She yelled in relief, and as her hands wrapped around my wrists.

"He... He..." I tripped over my words. Louis was still on the grass, unmoved. I wanted to ask what he was did, but I was so mesmerized by his limp body to ask.

"Is Niall still in there?" Her eyes trailed to the door to the house behind me. I nodded slightly, not caring about him. I felt as frozen as Louis.

[]

I didn't bother to buckle my belt up, the tiny detail didn't seem to matter as much anymore. I don't know where Gemma was driving, but then again it was another small detail.

Gemma hadn't said anything since she had rushed me to the car. I wasn't able to grab any belongings and I had the feeling that we weren't going to be back anytime soon.

In the silence, Gemma had decided to call Harry. He was the absolute last person I had wanted to talk to, but Gemma must've felt that talking to him was necessary. I noticed that the rings were vibrating throughout the car and Gemma must have hooked her phone up to her car in some way.

"We'll be on speaker-phone." Said Gemma when she noticed my expression to the ringing in the car.

"Gemma?" Harry's voice was low and raspy, as if he was whispering in an alleyway. It was obvious he wasn't expecting to talk to Gemma.

"Guess where Virginia is you douche?" I'd never heard Gemma use suck language towards a Male, hell I'd never heard the word before.

Harry tripped over his words for a moment before he really understood what Gemma was implying.

"Do you have her? Did she run away? Shit," Gemma rolled her eyes at his words but said nothing.

"Harry, Louis' dead." Gemma stated, leaving the words to hang in the air.

"And?" Harry said after a bit, like he knew there was more news than what Gemma was giving him.

"Niall's in the country and tried to advance on Virginia. Now where the hell are you?" Gemma's voice had raised dramatically and she seemed intense as she drove on.

"You've got to be kidding me." Harry's voice was distant, like he was on this speakerphone as well.

"No she isn't," I hardly recognized my own voice, but I was tired of it not being heard. "Harry, Louis is gone and he is the one man I saw Liam trust. And you know he killed himself? The Male who risked his life to bring me here? " I knew that his hands were running over his mouth, holding on to my words.

"Liam never told me this would happen, hell, neither did you! Liam said you'd keep me save but I don't even know what is happening around me anymore Harry!" I was in hysteria, crying and yelling.

"I should've just died myself back home! Who's next Harry? Why are so many others' live's ending so I can stay?" My voice was getting softer as my mind halted to one thought/

I whispered, "Will this ever stop, or is this just the beginning?"

A/N:

ik it s been awhile so heres a really good chapter yay. I made JV/Varsity for my school's basketball team so I'm very swamped. I write when i can though.

Shoutout to Carlota CarleyCummings Maya y Anna Todd iI'mginator1D bc:

a) Carlota helped with plot ever so graciously

b) Maya for idk

c) Anna for publishing After! it's so incredible!

Also thanks everyone for 590+ reads

kk bye

-T