twenty-six.

"Virginia, you have to come out and get some sleep." Harry was pleading with me now. I wasn't sure how long is been in here, but it felt like a while already. I'd gone through everything in the tiny room, inspecting the size and shapes of various objects. There were little smooth bottles with calm colors in them, labeled LOTION or SHAMPOO. The caps would twist off and the smell of cheapness lingered in my nose until the cap was replaced.

"Harry," I called at one moment whilst looking down at the runny shampoo in the bottle. "Why are we considered different? Like what is really different?"

I imagined he was appalled at my question, not really wanting to go down the Sex Education portion with me. He stuttered just like I thought he would, "Uhh... um."

Exhausted, I capped the shampoo and laughed out loud, for the first time in what felt like forever. My mind was struggling to stay awake, so I just shut off the lights, descending into a safe place.

[]

My fingers ran down the pillow as I felt the smoothness. In my sleepy state, I smiled and grasped the edge of the pillow, squishing it towards my face.

"Good Morning Virginia," Harry cooed from across the room, his voice waking me slowly. It's what I imagined Liam had felt when I'd wake up in the morning and make cookies. Waking up to the soft, warm smell was how I felt right now. Amazing how Harry had become something consistent and familiar now.

"Hi," I mumbled, burying my face into the pillow more. Harry chuckled, probably at the fact that I was so out of it. I opened my eyes just enough to see the shadows and shapes of things, and I saw him sitting right on the edge of the bed. His butt was near my face, ew. He was watching me as he sipped a drink. Probably coffee.

"Morning pumpkin," He leaned down to kiss my forehead. Vague memories of tears in bathrooms arose, but I pushed the worries aside, focusing completely on Harry's touch as he moved my hair around my ear. His warm lips touched my forehead and for a moment, I could've sworn I was dreaming. Maybe I was.

That dream was abruptly broken by Troy bursting into the room with the security guards following close behind. He pulled me out of bed, and I started screaming. The control that I had lost in my life right now was unreal. I couldn't tell if it was the exhaustion or the actually feeling of no control. I was tired of not having a say in my life. As soon as my mouth had opened and Troy registered the noise escaping it, he let go completely of me. Everyone that was in the room paused for a beat, trying to figure out why the girl was screaming.

As soon as Troy's touch lost contact with me I could feel myself settle down. He had no idea what he was dealing with and I was okay with him thinking I wasn't okay. Maybe someone could help.

"You are going to be but into custody with Harry's work," Troy lifted is hands in the air in defeat. "Apparently you're not my issue anymore Styles."

Harry smiled, trying to make it apologetic but I could tell it was with relief.

A/N:

The last time i've writen was in November. That is going to change. I apologize for the lack of updates.