fifteen.

Why had I done such a thing? I felt so ashamed because it was Father's favorite color on me, and in a way I was betraying him. I hung my head as I sat alone in my Quarter.

Everything was starting to catch up to me in a rush. This wasn't a dream, and fantasy or a vacation. This was as serious as it was ever going to be. Unless I got caught here and sent back home. Liam would be so disappointed in me, all this effort and dollars put in for nothing.

Did Harry really think that Louis would be the one to bring me back? Liam seemed like he trusted Louis, so I couldn't understand why Harry didn't feel the same way.

The first tear slipped down my face. I couldn't tell if it was from fright or being overwhelmed.

It was then Harry bounced in, a blue cup of hot cocoa in one hand and a yellow one in the other, with a vibe different from the one earlier. His face dropped immediately, the cocoa almost slipping out of his hands.

"Virginia," he set the mugs down on the dresser next to my bed. I wasn't sure what switch had flipped in him that he was so caring to me.

"Harry I'm fine," I answered his question before he was even going to ask. I didn't want everything to be about me all the time. Sometimes it was just as good to be alone in pain.

Harry raised his eyebrows a bit. "I wasn't going to ask you that princess. Get off your high horse."

I sighed, a bit relieved that old Harry was back and new Harry hadn't taken over. He didn't say anything, just put his hand on my back.

My phone started ringing from across the room, and it was Liam's ring-tone. Shit.

That's when I broke; I hit a wall, the sobs to the point of being uncontrollable. It was like all that I could see in front of me was a brick wall, and no matter how much a fought or scratched the edges it wouldn't bust. And when I would turn there'd be one behind me. To my left and right, locking me into a tiny box of limitations.

When I made no move to answer my phone Harry got up and answered it for me.

"Hello?" He obviously didn't know it was Liam by the look on his face. He took one hand and ran it through his long curly hair, shifting his feet slightly.

I had stopped crying, but I was hiccuping from my uneven breaths from crying. My chest moved up and down, and I rubbed my eyes, just watching Harry.

"You want to talk to Virginia?" He said aloud after numerous yeah's. He looked over at me, as if asking me for permission for me to talk to my brother.

Part of me wanted to say no and leave to cry in the bathroom. There I'd watch myself suffer from the pain, it's not like I'd get any uglier. But this was my brother, the one risking his life to keep me safe, I could give him some of my time.

I nodded and Harry told Liam to hold on a second.

"You sure?" Harry asked, and it took me a moment to realize that Harry didn't want me to sound like I wasn't doing any better.

"Yeah, just give me the phone!" I was frustrated, when I really had no right to be, but I just wanted to talk to Liam. He'd understand.

I grabbed the device from Harry's hand and put it to my ear. It was already a bit warm from Harry's touch, but I imagined it was Liam's.

"Hey," I said as cheery as I could, and I could see Harry visually relax.

Harry made his way over to grab his cocoa and sat down next to me once again.

"Hi Virginia," Liam's voice blasted through the speaker.

"How's it going?" I asked, trying to stay focused on my conversation with Liam.