Ch.14// Boyf Riends

Jeremy's POV
Michael and I sat at our lunch table, staring at Christine. She was talking to Brooke, and they were reading over lines.

"Come man. Just go over there and tell her how you feel." He told me. I nodded, and took a shaky breath, tugging on the sleeves of my cardigan.

"Come on Jer, if you love someone, really love them, you tell them. You want them to be happy, you want what's best for them. That person is special and makes you feel a certain way that you can't describe so go. Go to her dude." He told me.
I stood up, my knees shaking and my fingers fidgeting, replaying Michael'a words in my head.

I walked over there, shaking harder.
That person makes you feel a certain way, that you can't describe so go.
My eyes focused from Christine, to the floor, and I stopped walking.
If you love someone, really love them...
I turned back around, looking at Michael, and my knees stopped shaking.
... a certain way, you can't describe...
I walked towards Michael, my heart pounding, and he looked at me confused, pushing his glasses back up.

"Jer? You chickening out already? We just-"
I held his face in my hands and leaned down, kissing him. He froze, and all conversation behind him came to a halt.
When I pulled away, he was red in the face and his hands were frozen in the air, his eyes closed. My knees weren't shaking.

"You make me feel a certain way that I just... can't describe." I breathed out.
"But I know it's wonderful."
His eyes opened and he looked like he was trying to say words, but didn't say anything.
We sat there in silence, while he blinked rapidly, pushing his glasses up.
"FOR GOD SAKES SAY SOMETHING!! THE SUSPENSE KILLS!!" Y/N screamed behind him.

Michael's lips finally curved up into a smile, and he laughed, standing up and kissing me again.
When he pulled away I hugged him, as tight as I could, feeling so happy.
"I've been ignoring what was right in front of me." I whispered. "I love you. I love you and I'm such an idiot."

He laughed and pat my hair.
"Yah."
There was a loud bang noise behind us, making me jump. When I turned around Y/N was standing up like she had slammed her hands on the table.
"Oh my gooooood, FINALLY! You two have been-"
"Shut up." I frowned.

She rolled her eyes and smiled, sitting back down.
"Fine, but don't say I didn't see this coming."
"Oh my god, shut up!" I laughed.
She threw her hands up defensively, and I noticed Rich staring at us in complete fascination, his chin rested on his palms.
"Oh keep going thith ith getting good." He smiled.

"That's as far as it's going to get here." Michael smiled, kissing me again.
"Here?" I asked. He nodded.
"Let's go get slushies." He winked and pulled his car keys out of his pocket, dragging me out of the cafeteria by my hand.

Rich's POV
"I totally saw it coming." Y/N said, and I took another one of her chips.
"Well I didn't. He athked me for advice on how to get Chrithtine not Michael."
"Yah, well... he just needed some time to stop being stupid and finally ask him out. I just didn't realize he was going to be so forward." She smiled.

"Yah well, they're about to get way more forward. They both jutht left together in Michael'th car." I wiggles my eyebrows, and she gagged and shoved me.
"Ew, gross! That's my brother, I don't want that imagery." She looked like she ate a lemon, and kissed her temple.

"Lemme give you thome better imagery then." She blushed and kissed my lips.
"Why don't you two go 'get slushies' too. Or at least don't do that here." Jake smirked.
"Sorry." She mumbled.

.