Ch.15// Scary Movies

Y/N's POV
"Why don't we watch... thith?" Rich was scrolling through movies on PrimeVideo, but came across Saw. (A/N: my favorite horror movie)

I gulped and nodded. "Sure."
He smiled too, and clicked on the movie, pulling a blanket off the back of the couch.
The movie started, and I held his arm, listening to the horrific sounds pulsating from the speakers.

Progressively through the movie, I continuously buried my face into his chest, trying to control my shaking.
Men chopping limbs off, the screaming, the blood, it made me quiver.

"You okay?" He asked me, running a hand through my hair.
"F-f-fine." I assured him.
"We can turn it off if you want."
I shook my head, smiling.
"No, it's fine."
"Okay..."

The movie progressed, and so did my fear.
Soon, I was curled up into a ball into the side of Rich, constantly shielding my gaze from the screen.
"Y/N, you're not okay, you're thaking."
I gave up, nodding in agreement.

He paused the movie, and pulled my face up by my chin. He was staring at me with his lip stuck out in a pout.
"I'm thowwy." He pouted.
I furrowed my eyebrows and stuck my tongue out.
"Stop mocking me."

He laughed and brushed my hair back with his hand, kissing me sweetly on the lips.
I relaxed and kissed back, pulling away.
But he held my head in both his hands and stopped me.
"Wait, don't pull away... not yet." He whispered, his eyes still closed.
My cheeks warmed up as he brought my face closer to him again, wrapping his arms around my waist. I was immediately at ease, and forgot about the movie.

He made a soft whimper noise before sitting up and leaning down over me.
"Wait Rich..." I smiled. He frowned.
"Why?" He pouted again.
"Jeremy's right downstairs in the basement."
He huffed, rolling his eyes and sitting back down.
"Fine." He grumbled, wrapping and arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer to the side of him.

He flipped the TV to (f/movie) and I was much more relaxed. Now this was something I could get behind.
But nonetheless, I still stayed snuggled up beside him, and he landed occasional kisses on my shoulder, making me giggle.

Before I knew it, my vision dulled and my mind wandered. The warmth of the blanket and Rich next to me, lolled me to sleep.

Rich's POV
I leaned down and kissed Y/N's shoulder, smiling. But she didn't giggle.
"N/N?" I whispered, shaking her slightly.
But then I heard her gently sniffled, and she latched onto my arm tighter.
I smiled and kissed her temple, knowing she was asleep.

"Sweet dreams N/N." I whispered, shutting off the TV and falling asleep too.
I loved it when she held my arm like that.
Scary movies were a god-sent.

.