Chapter 24

Chloe's POV

"So, did she go out with you?" I said

"No. Her sister said that they'll leave. Tomorrow."

"Yes!! Finally, my planned worked!"

"This isn't your plan"

"Yeah but, I made her leave. And now, me and jeremy will be dating! Thankyou, thankyou." I said

"Whatever. But I still can't be with katy"

"Don't worry. She will have another boy. Which means that makes me more happy! Excited! Hahahahaha!" I laughed.

"That's not fair! You supposed to support me, not katy having a new boyfriend back home! Shit!"

"I know. You got the Peterson trap. Now, I want you to leave. Now!" I pushed him and I slam the door.

My plan worked. I can't believe. Katy will be gone with her loser siblings, and I can get a shot with jeremy. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. I think it's Kyle who knocks it so, I didn't answer. It knocked again. Made me annoyed.

"What the fuck, why aren't you leaving?!" I said

"Its me, jeremy." Jeremy?!

I quickly opened the door. I smile and I saw him frowned and looked down. His face is really pale.

"Hey! What's up?"

"Do... Do.... Do you want to go out? Maybe we can take a walk or go to the Big Ben or something." Said jeremy.

Oh god! maybe when katy left, jeremy liked me. Maybe he really likes me. Okay, act natural. Stay calm and don't made him really creeped out.

"Okay. Id love too!" So we take a walk to go to the Big Ben.

We arrived at the Big Ben. It's really big. I take a pic of him and us. Well, someone take a pic of us with my camera. We go inside and it's freaking huge! Actually we didn't go inside. We just looking at the freaking watch and made my neck hurts.

Jeremy is going somewhere. So I waited while I'm texting with my fans. I have a fan. Suddenly, jeremy is back. He brings one red rose. He kneeled on me.

"Chloe, I'm sorry I'm being a total jerk to you and.. Will you be my girl friend?" Said Jeremy.

I CANT BELIEVE HE SAID THAT TO ME FOR THE FIRST TIME! Maybe this is a dream. I slapped my self and I haven't waking up. My body is full of excitement and I said...

"Yes!"

Everyone applauses and then we kissed. When I kissed him, he like.. Khe pulled his mouth back. Like he doesn't want to kiss me but he actually kissed me. Maybe for the first time. He'll get used to it.

We buy some cotton candy and watch some fireworks. Well today is new year and Christmas. Lots of people camed here. I'm still in the Big Ben till midnight. Lots of fireworks will explode. Even it's not New Years yet.

"You want a bite?" Asked jeremy.

"Yeah." I bite the cotton candy.

"Delicious! Hey, do you had fun?" I asked

"Yeah, yeah" said jeremy. He looks like he's not having fun.

And then there's a boy sitting right next to us. He's wearing his work clothes. He was looking at us. We just quiet for a while.

"Hey, you're jeremy shada? Right?" He said

"Yeah. It's me"

"Oh man, I'm-- my sister such a big fan of you!"said the guy. Is anyone knows I'm here?!