Chapter 10

Jeremy POV

The next day...

I woke up at 8. It was a quiet morning today. Everyone's asleep. I rub eyes because of the blury on my eyes. I woke up and look at the window. Yay, no snow! I love when it's not snowing in here. But cold wind and breezes outside of course. I opened the window and DAMN!! So cold outside. I didn't expect that and I didn't thought of it. Not as cold as yesterday but, colder. I think it's not a fun choice to go outside. Not a good idea.

I took a shower earlier because I'm so hungry. I want to get some breakfast with... Who-is-up-now. I think no one is up right now. I checked on Zack and his girlfriend, Amanda. But, they're asleep. Go to Chloe's room and she's up. And so is Lucy. Oh dang, I forgot she loves me! She will flirt and ugh! I just hate it.

"Heeeeeeeeeyy" I said in unexpectally

"Oh, morning." Said Chloe with a simple word. That's weird.

"Good.... Mo....rning....." I said.

"Morning, jeremy!" Said Lusi that I saw her watching Tv.

"Morning too, Lusi. Whatcha' watchin'?"

"Nanny McPhee. Don't know this movie but I've started to like it." Said Lusi

"Great. How about you, Chloe?"

"It's fine." Said Chloe with another simple words

"Hey, are you alright? Is everything's fine?" I asked

"It's fine, jeremy."said Chloe.

"Logan said that you skipped dinner again and go out with them."

"Yeah."

"And kick his........"

"Yep, I did."

"What is wrong with you in these days--" she cuts me talking.

"Lusi, do you mind to get out now?" Said Chloe to Lucy

"But I'm watching this British-ish movie and it's--"

"Just go." Said Chloe.

And then Lusi go out and I don't know what's wrong with Chloe. Literally! Why is she so jelous? I think she Is when I first met with Katy. She sits on her bed and I sit on Lusi's bed. She staires at me like really disappointed face. Just like my dad always do to me.

"....what?" I said

"You never talked to me, you never invite me or asked me, you never comes here, you camed here at night as always and you never called my name!" Said Chloe. I didn't realized I did that all. To me, I did that all.

"I invited you to go on dinner. But you refuses."

"No, Logan did."

"Yeah. He invites you and then he pick me up at the park and go have dinner."

"Park? What are you doing In the park so late?"

"............" I didn't spoke.

"You're dating that GARBAGE BULLSHIT GIRL?! Fuck off!!" She slapped me on my cheeks and it's red. Josh and Logan and Lucy looked from outside (the door is opened)

"Oh, shit. Jeremy!" Said Josh.

"It's okay, Josh. It's okay." I said.

"What do you want to say, Chloe? All you kept it while we got here." I said

"You broke our promise!"

"What promise?" I said

"Our friendship promise. We just made it before your Adventure time audition." She stands up and make her voice like evil girls do it.