Chapter 16

Katy POV

I went out to buy some milk. Billy gets upset if he doesn't drink milk every 3 days. I camed back and David fall asleep. I forgot to bring my phone cuz, I'm in a hurry.

When I saw my table is like "there's-not-my-phone". Where is my phone? I charged it on the table. And the charger stills here. Maybe billy and Jennette took it. Oh god, I hope they didn't read the messages!

I go find Jennette and she's in the balcony taking pictures and selfies. I go to her and to be honest, looking at her taking selfies is making me.. Awkward. Yeah it is but, not to be rude but, she's not perfect for taking selfies. Maybe she's not the Queen of selfies? Or the Queen of not like Selfies? Whatever.

"Jen, have you seen my iphone?" I asked

"Naahh" while she's taking a selfie

"Are you sure? I think you're the only one's in the pent house"

"What? I went to the mall hours ago. I just got here."

"So you stole it and left my phone in the mall?!"

"No! I,never ,steal , your phone! And why would I do that?"

"I don't know. Maybe something."

"Well, ask billy. He's clumsy and definately it's him"

"Okaay" I said.

I look for billy and he's in the kitchen. HOLY SHIT, the kitchen was a mess! There's cereals everywhere, honeys, waters, and some kitchen stuffs on the floor. Billy did that. He is sooooo in a big trouble. Plus he took my phone. And that makes two big trouble.

He smiled at me and he's running away. I chased him till the edge and I can't take it anymore! I take off my slipper and throw it to him. Yay! I just caught a 'billy'! :D

He stopped and his head hurt. It's distracting. I folded my arms and full of anger. Jennette is behind me. We're going to punish billy for this.

"What's going ON here?" I said

"I... Made you a cookie?" Said billy.

"You messed the kitchen only you made a cookie?!?!" Said Jennette

"Yeah. It'll took 30 minutes"

"Billy, why didn't you say you need a help?"

"Because you guys are busy arguing so, don't want to disturb that"

"It's okay! Oh god, mom and dad sees this, we're so dead"

"Relax, mom's not here and it'll be okay"

Billy is really in trouble. So me and Jennette clean all the mess in the kitchen. If we call the clean server, the hotel might make us pay. Don't want that happening.

So 2 hours cleaning and now it's 7:44. Everyone's already took a bath. We wanna go out and have some dinner. I don't know what kind of dinner. Maybe British or Chinesse? I hate Chinesse now. We go down with the elevator and go outside. Oh yeah, my iPhone. I don't know where my iphone and now, I'm mood texting jeremy.

So I borrowed Jennette's phone and write down Jeremy's number. I kept it on my pocket. Always. I text him.

Me: jeremy, this is katy. My iPhone is missing so, you can text me here.

Jeremy: oh. So you want to call the cops?

Me: no. It's okay. I'll just look for it tomorrow.

While I'm texting, we arrived at the restaurant. I don't know what is it but I saw an American flag on the roof.