Chapter 21

Katy POV

*beeeep beeeep* my phone vibrated. I unlocked my iPhone and it's from Kyle.

Kyle: hey!! Great news!!

Me: what?😃

Kyle: I chatted with jeremy shada

Me: really?!

Kyle: yep. He's in the Eiffel Tower now.

Me: I know.

Kyle: hey, he wants to give you a present!

Me: really?'

Kyle: yeah. Go to him :)

Me: OMG! Thankyou!!!!

I quickly get up from the bed and wake the rest of them. They already wake up but, they don't want to go to the Eiffel Tower now. They wanted tonight at 7. That's so sad cuz, jeremy is going to give me a present.

Me and my gang going to the mall in Paris. I don't know what is it called but, its a mall. I need something to make Jeremy's impressed of me. Something makes him more happy to see me or always smiles when he looked at me. Well, we're not dating yet but soon we'll be!

I unlocked my iPhone and look at Instagrams and scroll scroll scroll. By the way, I haven't talked to Chloe. She just gone quiet and it's like.. She's planning on something. I'd better becareful with her.

We arrived in the mall with taxi. It's really huge, large and big! I can't wait to see what's inside of it. When were inside, it's so freaking big and many people comes here. I thought it'll be un-crowded in here. So I decided to get a new make up so jeremy will be impressed. Me and Jennette going to the make up store. I already prepared google translater to France.

"bonjour, comment puis-je vous aider?" Said the product seller

"Uh... Yeah, bonjour. We want make up" said Jennette

"Je suis désolé, je ne suis pas bon à parler cette langue. pouvez-vous parler français?"

"Oh god, uh... Where's your phone?" Said Jennette. She grabbed my phone and search google translate

"Hmmm.."I waited

"nous voulons acheter maquillage de" said Jennette

"Oohh!! droit de cette façon!" She leads where the make up place is.

Man, it's so many! I can't even to choose one. I'll just wear eye liner only. It's more simple.

Few minutes later, we bought it and go out. I don't like to bought all make up. Everyone thinks I only care about beauty than my friends and family. Once I've done that. But, it's all good. I kept thinking that so, 3 months without wearing a make up. Such ashame.

David and billy we're waiting for us. I saw David bought something. He's holding a white plastic bag but small. Billy was holding a lot of candy on his hand. I gotta make sure he's not got a sugar rush or something that'll make him all crazy.

"We're back!" Said Jennette

"Great. Did you guys get something?"said David

"We do. Make ups!" She Pulls out the make up.

"Pshh! Girls. Anyway, who wants to see arc de triomphe?" Said David

"What's that? " I said

"It's like a monument. You'll see. Let's go get a taxi" we go look for a taxi.

Few minutes later, we founded a taxi and heading to whatever David calls the monument that I forgot. I forgot to text jeremy! My sweet love. I unlock my phone and look my battery stills 44%. I forgot to charged it this morning. I quickly send a messege to jeremy. I'm texting jeremy while we're going to the monument.