Chapter 19

Chloe POV

I was really worried about Kyle cuz this is my last chance to separate katy and jeremy. I don't want to fail and I just like to winning. Anyway, it's 10 pm and I'm not sleep yet.

I was looking for something on google. Just pictures of jeremy. You guys don't know how I really really really love him. He means a lot to me. There's something that made our relationships are really strong in the past.

That is the moment I'll never forget. We promised our selfs about something. But, he break our BFF promise.

Suddenly, jeremy camed. I'm guessing he was checking on Lucy. OBVIOUSLY! I just pretend that I didn't see him and focusing on my laptop.

"Lucy, are you asl--- oh. Sorry. I thought she's up"

"Like, I, care." I Esc on google,

"Chloe, what is wrong with you? You've been acting really emotional since I'm going out with katy."

"That's the problem! You break your own promise! The promise you made for us!"

"What promise?" He laughs

"Don't you remember? Whenever we have someone else with us, we have to be together and BFF forever! That's what you've said! And now, you didn't talk to me, you didn't greet to me, and the most weirdest thing is, you never hang out with me! I just shut my self and wait until you come to me!"I said and let all emotions all out.

"I'm doing that because you hated me! I'm scared to talked to you and if I was, I'm afraid that I've made a mistake! You even blame on katy for nothing and you hate katy too! What's wrong if I hang out with you? And katy? Is it just the same?" Said jeremy

"Listen, moron. You've changed. Everyone thinks you're a different person since then."

"Well, I'm guessing I'm not need you anymore! I have friends who made me popular and cool!" Said jeremy

"So you don't care about me?! "

"YES! I DONT NEED THE HELL YOU NOW!!!" He shouted at me.

"Ok. Who made you got on adventure time? Who? Who?!"

"Psshh!!! Zack is. Not you! Don't be a liar to me. I know everything!"

"Not exactly! Now you just.... Go away! I don't need you too!" I throwers my laptop and throw my pillow to jeremy and made him leave.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCKKKKK!!!!" I screamed.

I slamed the door so hard and say bad words to my self. I'm really upset! And then someone's opens the door. It's Taylor. My friend.

"Chloe, what happened?" Said Taylor

"He... He... He broke my heart! He is a bullshit and ass hole!" I cried on Taylor's shoulder when it hugged her.

"Aww. It's okay. I'm here now. So tell me, what exactly happened?" She asked

"I was telling how I feel and he really really hates me!"I said

"Ooh. Well sometimes, he just wanted to be alone." She said

"Me too. I want to be alone for a minute." I said

"Okay, I'll give you some space." Taylor leaves.

He doesn't know what's his doing! But when Kyle comes tomorrow, he will regreted and feel sorried for me. The moment he'll never forgets in his life. Forever.

I cried on my bed and all my pillows are surrounded me. I wrap all of my body with hotel blanket. Even to the head.

I never felt like this and it's really hurt that your own Best Friend hurt you. I never had a best friend except jeremy. I just listen to my music. Sad songs that I wanna to played. Still crying. And remember the day I've met him.

===========================

Sorry This chapter is really spare. Go to the next chapter. It's not a chapter, it's like something you guys need to know what they're talking about.

Vote

Instagram: Jeremyshadaa

Share

Comment your Opinion