Chapter 20

Chloe POV

I woke up and it's 6.00 am. Lusi woke me up. And then I'm off to the bathroom. Few minutes later, I put my clothes on. It's not really cold outside. Just normal weather.

I already got my backpack and me and Lusi off to outside the lobby. Where everyone is.

When I camed into the lobby. Jeremy looked really angry. I think it's because of me. And everyone doesn't know that me and jeremy we're fighting last night. Except Taylor. I go headed to Taylor and just by her side. Even though she kissed with Josh and that'll be awkward. But I'm okay with it.

"So you and him finally made up?" Said Taylor

"No. He supposed to apologize me."

"Oh. Why don't you go apologize him now?"

"Did I do something WRONG?"

"I don't know."

"Ughhh!! Why people are so agresive like him?!" I said and we left the lobby.

We're heading to the harbour where we're going to across to Paris. I don't like going on a ship or a boat or something that on the water. It's making me sick!

After a long drive to te harbour, we go in the ship. It's really big. I took pictures and lots of things. But, I didn't post it to Facebook or Twitter or anything. It's just that I just wanted to post something cool and excited.

Taylor and Josh are sitting together, Zack, Lusi, and Brantley, Logan and jeremy. I don't know where to sit. If I sit with Josh and Taylor, it'll be an awkward moment. If I sit with Lusi, I'll be annoyed. If I sit with jeremy, I'll be all quiet. We were fighting yesterday. I can't sit by my self. So, I gotta sit next to Logan. Logan's cool with that.

"Can I sit here?" I said

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead." Said Logan

"Thanks"

Sometimes I just go sit and don't ask like that. If I'm mad, I'll be like that so I cant be Insicure.

The ship is going slow. And I don't know how long we're arrived at Paris. I just can't wait.

I just read a magazine where I found it the chair next to me. I can't focus reading. I was paying attention to jeremy and Logan. They were whispering and I'm really curious for what are they talking about. I tried to listen carefully but, it's because of the people are talking. So hate that.

After a long ride, we arrived in Paris! Oh god. It's really beautiful! Although I can't see the Eiffel Tower from here but, we'll be there. I took pictures and lots of stuffs. Me and Logan walking together. We have to go take a breakfast cuz, we all hungry. We didn't took breakfast this morning tho.

But then, Zack and the others were talking about something. They all in a group. Me and Logan were curious about it so we go take a look.

"We've gotta stay for a day in a hotel. It's freaking cold in here!" Said Zack

"Yeah. What hotel?" Said Josh

"And it's gotta be a cheap hotel. Not too cheap. Just cheap. That's it" said jeremy

"You guys, look! It's a hotel!" Said Taylor

"I think that's a creepy hotel. Haunted. What do you guys think?" Said jeremy

"Then, we'll go inside and warm our selves. And YOU stay out here freezing!" I said and we all go inside.

Not like we expected from the outside. The hotel is really huge and it's a cool place! Oh yeah, I said that to jeremy. It's cool. Brantley and Zack check-in the hotel while we waited in the lobby.