Chapter 6

Katy POV

And so, we have arrived in the mall. Lots of people is outside of the mall but, inside the mall, it's not so crowded. I thought it'll be crowded and New Year's Supposed to be busy shopping. I think I love in London. Back at my place, when it's almost New Year's Eve, in the mall it's so crowded. We even hold hands and people shoving me and we even didn't get anything. That's why, before before New Year's Eve, we gotta go to mall earlier.

We go inside the mall. Shoe shops are open, clothes, toys, food courts, arcade and all open! Me and Jennette heading to the Clothes Shop and David watch billy to go to the Toy Store. As usual.

We arrived at the clothe store. It's full of dresses and t-shirts and skirts! Mathis is like my heaven. Nothing costs expensive in here. It'll be okay. I look around to see my perfect outfit to me. And then I just realized, I don't have an outfit to wear at the date!! OMFAHG!!!

"Jennette! I almost forgot to buy some clothes for the date!" I said

"What?! Aha! I have a perfect one for you. " she gave me a pink shirt with polkadots and a mini red skirt.

"Try these!" Said Jennette. I wear them in the fitting room.

"Okay, if you say so!" I said

But when I look at the mirror. It's a little HOT. Now hot, I mean I'm a little too sexy to wear it. It's just a date and I'm going to comic con to wear costumes. The good thing there's Adventure Time Costumes. I show my self to Jennette and he shakes his head like saying NO.

She gave me a dress. It's creamy and there's a black bow around my hip. Mu wore it. When I show my self to her, she shakes her head (no)

"Too fancy!" Said Jeannette. She gave me a t-shirt and it says "London". It covers with roses with a pink bow and the fabric is quite thin. And she gave me short pants.

When I wore it, it's perfect but.. It's freezing outside! I can't wear these.

"I think I'm going to freeze to death, sis. And, I don't like it" I said.

"Yeah... Me too. Let's go look for one!" Said Jennette.

We both don't agree me to wear this. I wore my normal clothes and help Jennette looking some clothes for me. But then, I saw a red sweater and mini skirt (not too mini) and some legings. What if we combine them? It'll be perfect! Perfect for cover our body from cold, need to be cute, and covers my legs. I took them and I wore it.

I show it to Jennette and she just impressed! She nods her head and In gonna buy this one. And I need to get some boots or shoes. I payed it and we leave. We're heading to Adventure Time Outfit Store.

"That outfit will make jeremy impressed! But, you have to wear a coat, you know? "

"Seriously? A coat? Jeremy will thinks I'm too much!" I said.

"Naaaahh!! Not when you're eating. When you're outside. Every store has a jacket holder so you put my coat in there."

"Fine then. It looks pretty snowy today but, okay!"

"Yay! Let's go find your costume. What will you wear? Jake costume? Lady rainicorn? Princess bubblegum? I don't know."

"I'll figure it out."

We arrived at AT costumes store. We go inside and I see tons of costumes hung up on the wall. I wanna dress up as Flame Princess and you know.. Finn loves me. I'm so weird!

I saw BMO costume. It's like a big box and we wear it. But, I don't think so I'm gonna wear that. And uh... Princess bubblegum costume and her wig. It's beautiful but, that's not what I've looking for. And Gunter costume. It's cool because I never seen Gunter costume before. And I asked the worker.