Chapter 1

Katy Pov

Geez, I can't wait for tomorrow! You wanted to know where I'm going? That's right, London! I'm going with my Sister Jennette and my older brother David. I'm 16 and my sister, is 18. She's nice but she love pranking people. Except something serious going on. And David, he's 20. He college in New York University. He camed here to go to London with me. Our parents aren't coming. They rather work than coming with us. To us, we're happy about that. I don't judge.

Dad works as Paparazzi in LA. He won't stop taking a picture of me. Well I'm not a celebrity but... You know what I mean? One time, my dad taking a picture of Miley Cyrus in the coffe shop. But then, Miley punched my dad because of the flash camera. She said it's bugging her. So dad and his mate leaves. I don't say I hate Miley, I love Miley. But not a fan of her.

Mom works as a Manager. I don't know where but she said its in New York. Her new job. She used to be a model, but now she's old, she got fired 10 years ago, after that Billy camed here.

Oh yeah, billy is my little brother. He's cute but sometimes he talks make no sense. We talked about car crash and then he just talk about Hello Kitty! How weird is that? He's nice too. And helpfull sometime. He's 12.

Dad opened the door and seeing me packing for tomorrow's trip. He smiles but I just busy looking some stuffs. I don't think that's funny because I'm exhausted!

"Why are you smiling? This isn't funny, dad." I folded my arms.

"I'm sorry, Kittie Cat..." The nick name that he calls me.

"It's okay dad. I'm just.. Tired..."I sighed.

"Just relax for couple of minutes. You've got plenty of time! Uh...." Checking his watch.

"10 more hours"

"Yeah but, I want to be prepared for now. So is Jennette. How's work, dad?" I sit on my bed.

"Well, I took a picture of Cody Simpson today and Justin bieber."

Wait... Justin Bieber?! That's impossible. I have to tell to you guys how hard being a paparazzi and find a celebrity. Looking for justin bieber is really really hard to paparazzi's. Especially the other most famous celebrities. I saw justin bieber with Selena before in Dunkin Donuts. Dad forgot to bring his camera and use my phone to take a picture if them. They laughed but, JB and SG wants to take a picture from my dad. It's so cool! I'm proud of him.

"Whoa! Can I see those pics?"

"Sure, kitty." I looked all his pictures. There was him waving, wearing his sunglasses and smile.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry I didn't find him."

"what? Why would you? Please don't tell me you traveled all burbanks, dad."I said.

"I wanted to impress you, dear. I think your crush is a mystery. I haven't seen him since... His brother has new album."

"Yeah. He travels a lot. He busy interviewing but, it's okay dad. Maybe I'll meet him someday. In EYE TO EYE." We laughed what I've said.

You know who am I talking about, don't you? It's Jeremy Shada. My crush and my dream boy. Since a movie called something I don't know... I'm in love with him. So I began to search him. But, no sign of him. To me, I think the hardest to find is Jeremy not Justin. Suddenly, mom called from down stairs. Not just me, me, dad, billy and Jennette. It's already 7.11 pm, I think moms finish cooking for dinner.

"You guys, Dinners ready! Wash your hands!" Said mom. Mom is kinda a little bit a teenager accent. You know she still wants to be young.

"Okay, mom! " Said Jennette shouting from her room.