Chapter 9

Jeremy POV

Me and Katy gonna headed to the park. I know where park is but I don't know what it called. I saw it when me and my boys heading to the hotel few days ago. We talked about her life, my life and our life. That's weird.

I'm curious about that Kyle guy, best friends of Katy. Are they gonna dating? I mean, that's okay but I love her too. I think Kyle is handsome than me. Lol, yeah! If I asked her about him, she'll think that Kyle is my mortal enemy. If I don't, I'll stuck with KYLE thing. I will search him all night, wanna know more about Kyle. I gotta ask her.

"So, katy. About Kyle...."

"Yeah?"she said

"Did he uh.... Ever... Um.. Ever... Kissed, you, before......?" I asked.

"What? No! We're not gonna kissed. It'll total ruined our best friends relationships."

"I see. What is Kyle liked to you? "

"Well he's smart and funny and goo-- wait, you wanna know about him aren't you?"

".....no!"

"You're JEALOUS! Hah! Obviously!" Said katy and i started chasing her.

She stopped and I rushes hugged her from back. It feels good and she have a beautiful laugh and her laugh is very beautiful. Even her soft hair.

I think katy wants to not to talk about Kyle. She might be afraid that me and Kyle were.... Enemies. True and I'm not gonna do that. If I asked her again, our date is total ruined! She will be mad. Forget about it.

"and how about you and Chloe?" She asked

"We're just fine. She stays in her room all day and I don't know why."

"Yeah, I know why."

"What?" Wait, she knows why?!

"Me and Chloe got fighting at the mall, In the restaurant."said katy.

"That explains the ketchup." We laughed and we sit on the bench

"I miss my mom and dad. And my little sister Ashley." She said and she lean on my shoulder.

"Ashley?" I asked

Who is Ashley? Great, her enemy? Why does she have a lot of enemies? She is beautiful and kind and WOW! Those girls are blind.

"Yeah. She's my little sister. I know you don't know."

"I don't know. I thought billy is the last and youngest in your family." I said

"Yeah. Actually, it's Ashley. 2013, mom is in the hospital. Our new Sister has arrived in our world. For the first time I saw her, she's like a Barbie to me..... Her eye lashes are very tapering. So we called her Ashley.... We laughed and always smiles looking at her. The funny thing is, she breathes like a fish." She smiles by look straight.

"We're so happy that we have the prettiest little sister. Next day, the doctor was checking up Ashley. The doctor expression is not so good. We're started to get worried. When the doctor talked to my dad, dad cried and started to lay down on the floor. I didn't know what's happening so, me and billy go near them by hiding behind the small Tree Palm. I listened to then very carefully. But then, I've heard something terrible. Ashley had a Cancer on her lungs. That explains she breathe so funny. So the doctor operate Ashley."said katy and her tears coming out.

"Oh gosh...." I said.

"I told Jennette and David everything and we prayed that we don't want to loose Ashley to god. Few hours later, mom still in her room. She got worried. Me and dad sitting infront of the Operation room. Suddenly, the doctor came out. She said that Ashley couldn't make it and me and dad cried. Ashley's dead. Everyone is very sad and disappointed. I cant loose somebody before I loving somebody that I loved, jeremy." She cried on my shoulder.