Meet the Author

I have always stayed very quiet about my identity here on Wattpad. But now that my book is releasing and being published for the whole world, you will see me on the back cover and on my website (soon to be launched along with 3 Stepbrothers). I thought it would be nice to put a face to your favorite Animallover. 

Hi everyone, I'm Sofia.

Not many of you know me but a little bit about myself: I was born in Miami but was raised in the state of Georgia. Both of these locations are places I have depicted in my stories. Miami--Mosdenea and 3 Stepbrothers (as you'll soon find out) is centered in Georgia. 

I've always loved reading. It was very common for me to carry a book under my arm or in my backpack wherever I went. When I was 13, I started writing my story 3 Stepbrothers. I never in a million years thought it would become so popular and that so many people would come to love this story but I'm so unbelievably thankful and grateful for everyone who has been patient, loving and caring in this process. 

Right now, I live abroad where I'm studying Communication. People who have read Mosdenea know I took a gap year where I found a passion for traveling. I have come up with so many stories I have yet to write centered in different parts of the world. I cannot wait to see how everyone reacts to them. 3 Stepbrothers will always have a place in my heart for being my first book, but I have many many more yet to come and I hope you all follow me through my journey as an author. 

I love you guys all so much that I cannot fathom expressing it into words. 

Your favorite Animallover,

Sofia

*Details about my release: I will be posting here on Wattpad, on my Conversation page, and on Instagram. There will be a pre-order soon. I'll let you all know about it when I have the details and I will post links that you can all follow. 

The links will also be attached to my bio page as soon as I update about them. 

You can also find me on Instagram (Sofia Q Holand or @animallover575) where I frequently post with updates.