Some Accidents Are Forever III

Wattpad was being weird again, so I don'tknow what happened this time, but it went out of order. Ok so hopefully I erased this chapter when it was out of order and now I put this one, which is exactly the same, only its in order. If it isn't then just go back and read the parts in order. Sorry you guys about this confusion, but I have no idea why its acting up on me.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

I hid my bike behind one of Mark's bushes. He knew I would always put it there. When I finished I ran up to the front door and rang the doorbell. No one picked it up at first but finally the door opened. Conlan, Mark's little brother, opened the door.

Conlan is twelve years old and he looks younger than he really is. He has brown hair that was cut sport and sometimes it naturally spikes up. His eyes were a blue green and like I said, he looks younger than his age. But only this time his eye's were somewhat red and puffy.

"Tori what are you doing here?" he asked sniffing and running his arm across his eyes.

"I heard what happened," I said, "Is your mom home?"

He nodded and moved out of the way letting me slide in.

"Tori?" Mrs.Bennett asked.

I looked over at the woman that called my name. Mrs.Bennett had her straight brown hair up in a sloppy bun, she was an anverage woman. Her eyes were weren't red but you could tell she had been crying.

"Dad just told me what happened," I said sadly. Mrs.Bennett nodded and looked down putting her hand on her forehead. She started to cry and I walked over and gave her a hug. She hugged me back and then I felt Conlan come between us. That made me and Mrs.Bennett give a small laugh.

She wiped her tears and tried to hold them back, "I'm sorry Tori. I shouldn't be crying."

"No its perfectly fine," I said honestly, "We just have to remember that Mr.Bennett is coming home."

She nodded and looked down again, "Your right. He's being relieved of his duties. We should be happy that he's coming home."

I sighed and looked around, "Where's Mark?"

"He's upstairs in his room," Mrs.Bennett said.

"He won't let anyone in. Every time we try to talk to him, we hear something crash," Conlan replied.

"Can I go talk to him?" I asked.

Mrs.Bennett waved her arm towards the stairs, "Please. I think your the only one he'll listen too right now."

I turned towards the stairs and started walking up. Then through the small passageway that would lead me to Mark's room. When I reached the door I lightly tapped on it.

"Go away," Mark muttered through the other side of the door.

"Mark it's me, Tori. Could you please open the door," I replied.

A couple seconds went by with nothing but silence. I looked over to the stairs and saw Conlan watching through the small bars. Then I looked back at Mark's door.

"Please Mark," I said.

The door clicked open and I walked in closing the door behind me. I locked it and then slowly turned around to face Mark. I quickly looked around his bedroom. It looked like a tornado passed by, everything was everywhere. I had never seen his room this messed up.

"What are you doing here?" He asked walking to his desk and sitting in the chair, his back facing me.

"My dad told me what happened. Mark I'm really sorry," I said.