Sparkling Lights Part 2

"I'll kill him." Blake said crossing his arms.

"I'll get him arrested." Cole glared at me.

"I'll send him on a ship lying to him and telling him it's going to the Stuff Land of Landia's where everything is soft and cuddly but really I'm going to send him to Peppermint Jail where they feed you such minty and pepper stuff you never stop sneezing and crying from pure intoxication." I didn't have to look to know who said that.

I had made a vow to myself that I wasn't going to talk to them right now. Maybe even all day. When Mark and I woke up this morning the first thing we noticed was his phone was blowing up with text messages. After about five minutes of trying to cuddle but having the obnoxious beeping Mark stood up and answered the messages. He came back showing me they were all from Shawn. Except for one message that was from Mr. Bennett reading, We know what you two did. Nice.

All the other messages were from Shawn and they all read the same thing, We're watching you.

"Well that's creepy." Mark had said before cuddling back with me. About ten minutes later we heard something hit against the window. We ignored it. Then it came again. "For the love of God," Mark said rolling over to look out the window. He opened one of the blinds apart from the other and I peered out with him. Blake, Cole, and Shawn were all outside. They all held a pair of binoculars and when they noticed us looking out of the blinds the three waved slowly.

I haven't talked to them all day because of that. Mark thought it was funny. He even suggested opening the blinds and window so they could see what state we were in. I however was not amused. I left maybe an hour after seeing my brothers outside of Mark's house. When I stepped out of the door Blake, Cole, and Shawn sweeped me away like they were spies and I was a target they were trying to find. Mark stood at the doorway laughing the whole time. He and Blake exchanged a few words before we drove back home. The entire way home I sat in the back, arms crossed, and never answering their ridiculous questions.

So now I was at home. I had taken a short shower before changing into a sports bra and shorts. Dad and Lilly had taken Sue to studio where kids that like to sing can be enrolled for classes. They thought it'd be a great extracurricular activity for her. Sadly though, this left me at home with my three brothers that kept staring at me. They were waiting in my room when I got out of the shower. I was towel drying my hair and I noticed the three sitting on my bed with Sergeant. I rolled my eyes turning my back towards them for a moment.

When I looked back at them their mouths dropped causing my eyes to wrinkle in confusion. "Oh yeah," Blake said. "I'm definitely going to kill him."

Cole pulled out his phone, "I'm taking pictures for evidence."

"What?" I asked Shawn as he started to giggle. "What's so funny?"

"Did you not see the hickey's?" He busted into laughter. I looked in my mirror not seeing what the big deal was. I had one on my neck I saw in the morning that Mark had pointed out. And I had one just below my belly button where the Trips couldn't see so I wasn't really worried about covering that one. "You look like a leopard." Shawn said wiping a tear away as he pointed at my back.

My eyes widened and I turned my back towards my mirror looking over my shoulder. "What the fu-"

"My question is," Shawn said interrupting me. "If he did that did you suck him like Kirby would because damn girl he got you good."

"I just...fell asleep and I guess he did that. " I said my cheeks turning all red. Blake hit the back of Shawn's head because he was laughing so hard. "Son of a gun! That's why he was laughing so much this morning." I muttered to myself. I fell asleep before Mark had and I knew he was kissing my back but I hadn't thought he'd leave so much evidence of what we'd done.