Movie's With Trent

You guys gave me so many ideas!!! Thank you! Ok so its not exactly what you all said, but its remotely similar and...well just read it and tell me what you what you think

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

It was two o'clock right now, and I was in my room getting ready for my 'date' with Trent. I was looking through my closet, trying to find something decent to wear. As I pulled out a shirt there was a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I said putting the shirt back in my closet and closing the door.

"Us," The guys said.

"Sir Blake and his troop may enter," I said with small laugh.

They all came in and smirked.

"Why do you call us that?" Cole asked.

"Why do you call me bitch all the time?" I asked back.

"Because you are one," Blake said.

"Ok why are you here?" I asked sitting on my bed and bringing Mr.Cuddles into my lap.

"We were thinking," Shawn said looking at his brothers, "We can't let you humiliate Trent."

I chuckled, "I'm not going to humiliate him."

Wow I lied, and I lied badly. Of course I was going to humiliate that jerk. He deserves it.

"No we know your going to do something, so just stop making plans." Blake said.

"Why do you guys care?" I asked.

"He's our friend," Cole said.

I looked down at Mr.Cuddles with a nervous laugh, "I'm sorry that he's your friend. But here's the deal. He messed with me, and no one messes with me, especially in this game of yours. I don't give a damn who your victims are, but I'm not just gonna settle with breaking up with him. He's gonna pay, and get the biggest surprise of his life."

"We can't let you do that Tori," Blake said.

"So what are you going to do? Call him, tell him I figured out I was his victim? Then what? What are you going to do after that? Because I have a feeling he'll have lots of questions don't ya think?" I looked up at three.

They stared at me long and hard but I simply returned there glances.

I spoke up breaking the silence, "Or is it the possibility that you three don't want be to get hooked up?"

They all laughed, like it was a joke.

"Right that's definitely the reason," Shawn said sarcasm practically dripping from his tongue.

"So why do you care?" I asked once again.

"Because if that ever happened to us we'd we pissed," Cole said.

"Yeah and if Trent knew he would probably tell us," Blake added.

"Ok I'll tell you what," I said sitting indian style, "I won't do anything incredibly bad. At least not in public if that's what your worried about."

The guys all looked at each other.

"Deal," They all said.

I grinned, "So any tips on what Trent is going to do? You three are his best frineds."

They all smirked.

"Better luck next time bitch," Blake said leaving my room.

"Good luck," Cole added leaving the room as well.