Q&A

Q & A

1. When are you publishing?

Right now—I just finished my exams so I had to push some stuff back. But, 3 Stepbrothers should be published around January or February if everything goes accordingly.

2. Where can we buy the book?
Amazon. 3 Stepbrothers will be sold on Amazon and (I believe) Barnes and Noble. I believe I will have a pre-order sale so stay tuned on that.

3. Is it available internationally?
If you have Amazon—from what I've been told but I cannot confirm—it should be available because Amazon is international. 

4. How long will the book be?
Book 1 is about 400 pages long

5. What is the price range?
My publishing company creates the price range in accordance with the length of the book. I have no control over this and I am not 100% sure what it is at the moment. I will update you all about the price as soon as I find out more.

6. Are there going to be new scenes or major changes in the published version?
I wrote this book when I was 13 years old, which means I had to do some major plot edits. It is the same book, however, there are a few things that have changed. Nothing super major—I tried my best to keep the book the way it is and to not mess with the plotline I already created when I was young. I hope you guys like it anyways.

7. What do you mean by "Part One?" Is there a whole set coming out?
Book 1 is about 400 pages long. As many of you know, 3 Stepbrothers is a very long story. I realized when I was trying to condense the story that there was no way I could make it all into one book unless I cut out major aspects of it. So I made the decision of cutting the Wattpad version in half—which I think will make the story better overall and keep the aspects, plot, and character development we all fell in love with.

8. Will it be taken down from Wattpad?
I'm still unsure whether or not the publishing company will require me to take it down. Because I am unsure, read as much as you can between now and February.

9. Are you going to be publishing any sequels or creating them on Wattpad?
I am unsure whether I will write sequels yet. I will still be using Wattpad.

10. Will you keep writing on Wattpad?
Yes! I love writing and I love having all of your opinions. I still have Mosdenea and Low. Plus, I have so many more stories I'm so excited to share with you all.

11. Will you write more books with 3 Stepbrothers characters?
Not sure yet.

12. Have you discussed a movie or tv show idea?
Can't discuss movie or TV show ideas without a physical book. So if you guys want this book to become a movie, promote it to your friends so it can shoot up in book sales. Maybe then someone will notice it.

13. How was the process of publishing?
So difficult. I started it in May 2019 and it has been a wild ride since. But it has also been so difficult keeping this a secret from everyone.

14. Any ideas for merchandise?
I'm looking into creating merchandise! Stay tuned.

15. What inspired you to write 3 Stepbrothers?
I wrote this when I was 13 and to be honest, I've forgotten where the inspiration came from. I just know, I had never read or heard of a story like the one I thought in my head. So I just figured I should write about it.

16. Are any of your characters based on people you know?
Nope. All my characters are fictional. Anything in the book is a figment of my imagination and no character is based on someone. Same thing applies to my other books. All my characters are my babies though. 

17. Are you going to do a giveaway?
I'm thinking about it and trying to plan something out. I will be able to note more about this when we're farther ahead into the publishing process.

18. Will you be happy seeing that your book has been published?
You have no idea. I'm so excited to hold this book in my hands. I can't believe I'm publishing a book that I wrote over 7 years ago. 

19. How do you feel seeing all your fans reacting?
Oh my God, you guys are so amazing. I'm so happy to see you all excited. I really hope you all buy the book and you're all happy to see this book come to life. I'm so excited to have this book on my shelf and I hope you all feel the same.

20. Any advice for writers?

Write stories you want to read. I write all my stories because I've never read any stories like them out there. So if you're ever interested in a book, story, or idea and it doesn't exist, write it.

For more updates follow my Instagram—@animallover575 or look up Sofia Q. Holand

I am going to post a "Meet the Author" chapter relatively soon. I will also keep updating all of you guys so please stay tuned. I am creating a website and will launch that soon. I'll let you guys know when I do. As well when the "pre-order" button is available. 

If you have a question and it wasn't answered above, comment on this line. I will try to answer it as best as I can.

I love you guys all so much! Comment anything you want and spread the news around to friends and family. See you guys soon.

Your favorite Animallover,

--Sofia