17.

Richelle

Today was the last day we were staying at the house. Our parents weren't picking us up till late but we still woke up early.

When i opened my eyes, Ozzy was already up and playing with my hair. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. Then he kissed the top of my forehead.

"Good morning," he said, wrapping his arm around my waist to turn me around so i was facing him.

I reached up and pecked his lips, "Good morning,"

He reached down and kissed me again but longer. After a few moments i pulled away and was about to get up out of bed when he pulled me back down.

"Don't get up yet, stay with me," He told me, I rolled my eyes.

"Come onnn Richie, this is the last time we're gonna be alone like this" He said,  pouting his lip so he could try and convince me.

I sighed and smiled at his puppy eyes. "Fine," I said, getting back into the bed and facing him. He started pecking my lips multiple times in a row, with an " i love you" in between each one. I smiled even bigger at how cute he was and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

After a few minutes of just laying there and kissing, we heard a loud bang on the door.

"You lot are disgusting! Hurry up and get out so i can talk to you Richelle!" I heard Jacquie shout from outside. I laughed at her and got out of the bed to open the door.

"Jacquie why are you shouting? Nothing was happening," I told her, looking over at Ozzy who was holding in a smile.

"Mhm sure," She said, with her arms crossed. "Now come on, i've got news" She said, taking my arm and dragging me out of the room and downstairs.

I sat down on the sofa next to her and waited for her to start talking.

"I told him, I told Kingston that i liked him" Jacquie told me, with a big grin on her face. I started to smile just as wide as her and then jumped into her arms squealing.

She pulled me away from her, "that's not even the best part! My bed was broken and so we shared his bed. And then i kissed him Richelle!"

My mouth dropped open and then i started to smile even wider than before. "You two are soo cute!" I squealed. I stopped when i noticed Kingston coming down the stairs.

"Morning," He told us, giving Jacquie a small awkward smile. She waved back at him with the same small smile. I nudged her as he went into the kitchen. She shook her head at me hard and curled up into a ball.

"I'm not going in there with him. I'm too embarrassed" She told me.

"Embarrassed? You both like each other why are you embarrassed?" I asked her confused.

"it's complicated," She told me.

I sighed. "It's fine, in your own time,"

***
Jacquie

We didn't have longleft until Ozzy's mum came to collect us. The whole day we had just been relaxing and packing our stuff. I have been trying my best to avoid Kingston for the whole day and i think he's getting suspicious.

I was upstairs in our room, packing the last of my stuff while everyone else was downstairs watching TV, when i heard a knock on the door. I looked up as Kingston peered his head around the doorframe and then slowly walked into the room.

"Hey," He said, trailing off as he approached me.

"Hi," I replied blankly, still focusing on packing my stuff.

He just stood there and watched me for a few moments. "Jacquie," He said after a while, and sighing. I stopped packing for a second and looked up at him. "You do like me don't you?" He asked.

I looked down and went back to packing while nodding. He walked closer to me and the bed, standing directly opposite me. "So why don't you want to talk to me?" he asked.

I put down the t-shirt i had just folded and looked up at him again. "I don't know Kingston," I told him. "It's not you, I-, i just don't know,"

I looked down again, just playing with my hands. He reached over the bed ad put his hand on my cheek, raising my head. "It's fine, Jacquie," he told me, looking straight into my eyes. "I'll be here when your ready though"

I smiled at him. He went to take his hand of my face but i took his hand in mine. "I think i do know, actually" i told him. He nodded, telling me he was ready to listen. I took my suitcase off the bed and left it on the floor. I sat on the bed and he sat next to me.

I faced him before talking. "I think it's because..." I started, "I'm afraid to commit" I told him, looking down at my knees. I felt Kingston take my hand and put his ontop. "Last time i was in a relationship it was Ozzy, and he cheated on me. But i mean Richelle and Ozzy are meant to be so that was different i guess," Kingston chuckled a bit.

"But with Noah it was different, i really thought we were going to be together forever. I mean, i'm over him now, but the hurt i felt is a permanent pain," I told him, I felt my face getting red with tears. I looked up at Kingston, who immediately noticed and wiped my tear.

"You have me now, and i would never do that to you," He told me. After looking into each others eyes for a few seconds, he leaned in, meeting me halfway into a deep kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, and he had his around my waist. I felt myself moving closer and closer to him until he was leaning back on the bed and i was laying over him, his arms still around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

Before it could get any further, Ozzy burst through the doors. "Have you guys got everyt-, WOAH WOAH WOAH!" He shouted, covering his face with his hands. "Let's keep it PG, alright? You finished?"

Soon Richelle had rushed to the room as well and saw me on kingston's lap. Her mouth dropped open. "Oh, wow," was all she had to say. I quickly jumped off Kingston and stood up, my face bright red.

"Ahaha, Kingston was getting some" Ozzy teased, laughing at us. Kingston was sitting up on the bed and flipped off Ozzy.

"Don't act like i didn't catch you two this morning" I told them, defending us.

"Hey! that was very different," Ozzy said, pointing his finger at me. "anyways, my mum's gonna be here soon, so make sure your busy packing and not busy doing anything else" He teased again. I rolled my eyes at him as he left the room. Richelle, who was still standing there in shock, turned around to follow Ozzy out of the room.

a/n - as you probably know already, i'm working on another book so this might be the last chapter for a while💓. I have ideas for when i come back though so dw i should start writing this again soon💞. x