5.

richelle

after rehearsals i went to ozzy's house to get izzy from him. When i got there he was in his room with her in a small cot that his mum had got.

he came to kiss and hug me as i entered the door and i went to izzy to say hi to her too.

as i was playing with izzy in my arms ozzy sat on his bed next to the cot and sighed.

"richelle can i ask you something?" he asked. i nodded while putting izzy down in her cot and sitting next to him on the bed. "what do you think about... marriage?" he asked. i looked at him confused, why was he asking me this?

i shrugged my shoulders "i-, i don't know. i like the thought of getting married. i guess." i answered nervously. he nodded while looking at the ground. he stayed silent for a while, still looking at the floor. "why?" i questioned, making him look up at me.

"i think we need to start thinking about whats best for us, and izzy." he said. i didnt want to admit it but he was right. we had so many responsibilities now and we had to take them. i sighed and nodded while putting my hand on his. he opened his hand and clasped his fingers onto mine. i rested my head on his shoulder.

"did we make a mistake?" i asked him, while watching izzy nearly falling asleep. i felt him shake his head.

"no, we just need to start thinking ahead earlier than most other people our age." he said trying to reassure me everything would be fine. i nodded again and sat up straight, looking at him.

"we're gonna be alright? right?" i asked him. he looked down at me and nodded while smiling.

"we're gonna be fine."

ozzy

after me and richelle stayed in my room for a while, we decided to go and bring izzy back to richelles house.

i got izzys things from my counter again and richelle picked her up, putting her in her buggy.

we started walking down the street to the bus stop. we occasionally got weird looks from people walking by us, but we had gotten used to that by now.

we were the only ones on the bottom deck of the bus when we got on it. when we sat down i held richelles hand in mine while looking down at izzy. "imagine how great shes gonna be when she grows up" i told her, making her smile.

"well, she's gonna be a great dancer for one." richelle replied. i nudged her slightly.

"must get it from her mum" she giggled a bit and rested her head on my shoulder again.

we soon got to richelles house and left izzy to sleep in her cot as we sat in the living room watching tv. i had my arm around her shoulder and she was resting her head on my shoulder.

soon she had feel asleep on me and so i just stayed there so i wouldnt wake her up. i looked to my side and richelles mum was standing in the doorframe leaning against the edge smiling at us.

"Thank you ozzy, for treating her so well" she told me. i smiled back at her.

"it's fine" i said. then she went back into the kitchen.

ok so this story is going nowhere rn because i have no ideas whatsoever. i might start writing again after season 7 because it will give me ideas or if you have story ideas dm me or comment them💓.