16.

Ozzy

"Thank you for this" She tells me after we had finished our food. I smiled at her and took our plates into the kitchen. Jacquie and Kingston were both in there, not talking. I could tell they were both blushing. I winked at kingston as i walked past and he shook his head at me.

"We'll talk later," i mouthed to him with my back to Jacquie, and then went back into the room with Richelle. She stood up and linked her arm with mine, and then we both went upstairs.

kingston

I was so stupid! How could i almost let myself say that. Well, i wasn't wrong but i couldn't let her know how i felt. I loved our friendship too much for it to be ruined.

After i finished my food i left the bowl in the sink and turned to Jacquie. "i'll be upstairs" I told her. She nodded at me and so i went upstairs into our room and just sat there on my bed thinking. Not long later i heard a knock on the door and before i could say anything Ozzy peeped his head round the door.

When he saw it was just me in the room he rushed in and threw himself belly first onto Jacquie's bed, and then bouncing up and sitting on the edge so he could face me. I laughed at him.

"If you break her bed she'll be mad," I told him.

He waved his hand at me "pfftt, it'll be fine," He said while bouncing on it again to prove his point. His mouth dropped open at the same time as mine when he heard a big cracking sound.

He got up and found he had broken one of the wooden planks underneath the bed. He rubbed his hand behind his neck and sucked the air through his teeth. Then he came and sat down next to me.

"Let's not talk about that," He told me. Making me laugh again. "Anyways, how are you and Jacquie?"

I shrugged and looked down, "i don't know, good i guess, shouldn't you be with Richelle right now for your anniversary?" I asked.

He sighed, "yeah, i should, but she's face timing her mum and god knows how long that could take. Now stop stalling i want to know everything!"

"Well, i nearly accidentally called her cute just now" I told him, half mumbled.

"Well, thats something" Ozzy said, patting my back.

"That's not a good thing! I nearly outed myself," I told him.

He shook his head, "it might be better than you think," Then he got up and left the room, going back to Richelle.

***

Not long later Jacquie came upstairs into our room and went straight into the bathroom to get ready for bed. I was going through my bag when she came out and was about to sit on her bed. I remembered that it was broken and quickly held her hands and pulled her back up before the mattress tilted over.

"Woah, that was close," I said, Letting go of her hands after i realised i was still holding them.

"Yeah, thanks, but why is my bed broken?" She asked, pushing down the mattress to test it.

I put both my hands up in the air, "It was Ozzy," I told her. She rolled her eyes.

"Always doing something, Ozzy" She said. I laughed at her. She sighed and put her hands on her hips. "I guess i'm sleeping on the floor today" She said, getting ready to put the mattress on the floor.

"I can sleep on the floor if you want? " I told her, stopping her from putting her stuff on the floor.

She shook her head and was about to say something but then paused and looked down. A few moments later she looked up at me straight in my eyes.

"Or i could just sleep in your bed with you?" She asked. I felt my stomach turn and i gulped. I saw her face drop when i didn't answer and she continued to put her stuff on the floor. I stopped her again.

"Why not?" I told her. She smiled widely at me and then got in my bed, staying near the edges. I got in on the other side and laid on my back.

After a while of just laying there next to each other, She turned around to face me. "Kingston, can i ask you something?" She asked. I looked at her and nodded. "What were you going to say in the kitchen?"

I felt my face burn up in embarrassment. "Uhm, it doesn't really matter" I said, turning around to face the other way.

"Kingston," She said while tapping me. I slowly turned around again, this time we were face to face. She paused for a bit just looking into my eyes and then sighed. "I like you, alot"

My eyes widened. I was not expecting any of this to happen how it was. I had only just realised my feelings for her. How long had she felt this way about me?

"I-, i like you too" I replied, half stuttering. I was in shock still. I watched her face light up with the biggest smile.

"You do?" She asked. I nodded my head.

Not long later she swooped her head across until her lips met mine. I didn't pull away this time. After a while she pulled away, still smiling. I was speechless; i was still confused. She shuffled closer to me in the bed and laid her head right next to mine. Then she closed her eyes as she was trying to sleep.

A few moments later, i wrapped my arm around her lightly. I felt her snuggle up closer to me and i smiled to myself.

Ok ik this story is becoming a bit kingsacquie based but i hope you like it anyways💀 &ill try to fit more richozzy storylines in.