6.

Ozzy

It was nearly Christmas now, Izzy had just turned 5 months and me and Richelle were still as happy as ever.

While my mum was in the sitting room setting up the christmas tree to decorate, i heard the doorbell ring. I instantly jumped up and ran to the door thinking it was Richelle.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" My older sister, Evelyn, shouted out. She let go of her suitcase to open her arms wide and wrap them around me tightly. I returned the hug. Me and my sister were always close, and i hadn't seen her in ages since she moved out. "Where's mum?" She asked, wheeling her suitcase into the sitting room and then letting it go again to hug our mum.
She then sat on the sofa while our mum rushed into the kitchen to make her something. She patted the seat next to her and so i went and sat next to her.

"So..." she said, nudging me, "How's the dad life?" She asked, grinning widely. I returned the smile, but while looking down and slightly blushing. I still hadn't gotten used to people asking me about Izzy.

"She's upstairs sleeping if you want to see her," I told her, trying to avoid the question. She squealed in excitement and got up to go upstairs to my room, where she found Little Izzy wrapped in her blankets in her cot. She careful went and stood next to the cot, peering down and smiling at the baby.

"She looks just like you." Evelyn said. She then went to sit down on my bed, and i stood next to her. "You haven't answered my question, Oz. How's it been?" She asked again. I shrugged while sitting down next to her.

"It's been good, me and Richelle are still good." I told her.

"Richelle, the blond one? That you had a massive crush on?" She laughed, "I never saw that coming,"

I pushed her slightly while smiling, "Hey! That's clearly an insult to me!"

We laughed and she talked about her life living with her boyfriend. "I still can't believe my little brother had a baby before me" She said.

I shrugged, "What can i say? i can't keep the ladies off me" I joked, making her laugh again.

"Yeah right," she said rolling her eyes. After a few minutes i told her i was going to go in the shower before Richelle got here. She nodded and told me she'd be downstairs.

Evelyn

After Ozzy went in the Bathroom i went to sit downstairs while mum was still cooking something in the Kitchen. Not long later i heard a knock at the door. I went to open it, but was surprised when it wasn't Richelle.

"Hi! You must be Ozzy's sister. Can i come in?" The tall brown haired boy asked.

i closed the gap between me and the  door. "I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Ozzy's friend, Noah, we used to dance at the same studio," he said, holding out his hand for me to shake. I shook it and then smiled.

"He's in the shower right now but you can wait inside." I told him. I saw his smile get bigger as i said that and he didn't hesitate to step inside when i opened the door.

"Do you think.. that i could see little Iz?" He asked, still smiling. I nodded and led him upstairs to Ozzy's room. He peered over the cot as i had just done and smiled. I heard my Name being called from downstairs and went to see what my mum needed.

"I'll be right back" i told the boy before stepping out the room. I went to the Kitchen and my mum had a plate of food in her hand ready for me.

"Here you go hunny," She said, as i walked in. "Who was at the door?" She asked before handing me the plate.

"Just Ozzy's friend, Noah" I told her, about to take the plate.

Then i saw all the colour drain from her face and she nearly dropped the food. "NOAH?" She screeched. And just as She screamed, i heard the front door slam shut.

My eyes widened and i ran upstairs to Ozzy's room. Izzy wasn't there. My heart started beating fast. What was happening? What had i done? i ran to the bathroom door and pounded on the door.

"OZZY! GET OUT THE SHOWER RIGHT NOW!" I shouted. I instantly heard the water stop and he came out in his towel, his hair all wet and floppy.

"What? What happened?" He asked, confused. I was panting now.

"Get dressed, They took Izzy. She's gone." I said between breathes. I saw his face drop.

"Took Izzy? WHO TOOK IZZY?" He asked, pushing past me and running into his room. When he saw Izzy wasn't in her cot he ran his hand through his hair in frustration before throwing on some old clothes and running downstairs to the kitchen. I followed him quickly.

"Who took her?" He asked mum frantically. She was crying now, clutching onto the table.

"N-noah" she stuttered. I saw the anger on Ozzy's face get worse.

"Noah? NOAH?" He started shouting. Before he rushed out the room he told us. "Don't call anyone, i'll handle this. And when Richelle gets here, DONT TELL HER ANYTHING." He directed it towards me mostly because mum was too much of a mess to even say anything. After i heard the door slam i helped her up and into her room to lie down and help calm her down.

I hope you like this new storyline🥰 i have at least one more chapter idea and then ill just do that rest as i go.