8.

Ozzy

Me and Winnie were now out side the studio. I was still too worried about Izzy to talk.

"Maybe we should try texting him," Winnie suggested. "I still have his number from when he was the studio head."

I nodded slowly and let Winnie take my phone to type his number into it. I took my phone back and sent him a message.

Ozzy
Where is she, Noah?

Noah
Go home Ozzy.

Ozzy
WHERE IS SHE?

Noah
Go Home.

I Sighed in fustration and almost threw my phone to the ground. Winnie put her hand on my arm to calm me down.

"I'm fine, Winnie." I told her sighing, "I'll just go home". She nodded and let go of me. I waved at her sadly before walking the opposite way to my house.

***

When i got home i opened the door, walking in sadly. I heard loud crying, babies cries. And i heard Richelle shushing someone. I ran into the sitting room and found Izzy wrapped in Richelle's arms and Evelyn standing close by.

"IZZY!" I called out, rushing to my baby. Richelle instantly moved away.

"Why was she on the doorstep? Outside in the cold?" Richelle asked me angrily. I just stood there and looked at her.

"I-, She-" I stuttered.

"It was my fault" Evelyn said. "I let Noah in-"

"NOAH?" Richelle screamed. "NOAH TOOK MY CHILD AND LEFT HER OUTSIDE?"

Me and Evelyn both nodded . Richelle got up, and before leaving the room said. "I'm going now, talk to me later Ozzy."

After she had stormed out of the house with Izzy, I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. Evelyn turned to me and pulled something out of her back pocket.

"I wanted to save this until she was gone. He left this with Izzy when we found her." She told me, handing me the paper.

I turned around to read it. The top of the paper said 'She's mine.' and the rest of the page was a DNA test result, that showed that Izzy was related to Noah. I was confused, why would he just turn up out of the blue and claim Izzy as his? I was angry also. If this was true that meant that Richelle cheated on me, again, with the same person. i scrunched up the paper and stormed up to my room. Today had been horrible.

Sorry this was a short chapter, but i have other ideas, that ill write tomorrow probably🙃.