10.

Ok so ik the first part was a bunch of waffle and im probably not even gonna continue the noah storyline, im gonna focus on the holiday storyline first💞.

Richelle

I was already packed and ready to go when i heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"COME IN!" I yelled, and Ozzy opened the door, pulling in his suitcase. Mine was twice the size of his and he was a bit shocked, which made me giggle.

"Ready?" He asked. His mum offered to drive us to pick up Kingston and jacquie, and then to the place. My mum was staying at home to look after Izzy.

I nodded, and then went to Izzys cot and picked her up. I kissed her forehead and then Ozzy came to hold her as well. "We'll miss you little Iz" I told her as Ozzy held her. She started crying a bit and so Ozzy kissed her and put her back in her cot to fall asleep and calm down.

We walked down the stairs together, he offered to carry my suitcase as it was way heavier. My mum was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, her arms folded and she was smiling. When we got down she gave me a big hug and told me she would miss me, and then said her goodbyes to Ozzy as we walked out the door.

Ozzy's mum was waiting in the car just outside the house so me and Ozzy got in. I sat opposite him in the 4 seated back. Ozzy's mum turned to smile at me and greet me before taking off to Kingstons house first.

When we got to Kingstons house, he was already standing outside waiting for us with his bags. When he got in he sat on the otherside of Ozzy and they did their handshake thingy after he said Hi to Ozzy's mum.

I had to listen to a whole 10minutes of their boy talk until i realised we were pulling up to Jacquie's house. I texted her that we were here and soon she was walking out of her door, pulling a big suitcase like mine behind her.

When she got in the car she too greeted mrs Lombardi and then sat next to me. We squealed and hugged each other tightly. Kingston shook his head at us. "What's with the massive suitcases?" He asked.

"Girl stuff, you wouldn't understand" Jacquie told him. Ozzy's mum turned the mirror to face the back.

"She's right Kingston, don't question the girls' ways" She told him, making all three of us laugh. Ozzy and Kingston had a confused look on their faces.

The whole hour drive to the holiday house, we were all laughing, singing and talking about how excited we were for this week. Time went by and soon we were already there. Ozzy's mum took us to the desk to book us in and soon we were all saying goodbye.

We made our way to the house, all excited and cheery. Kingston and Ozzy raced into the house, immediately dropping their things and running up the stairs. not long later they came back down again.

"There's two rooms, one has two single beds and the other has a double bed". Kingston told us.

"Me and Richelle claim the double bed" Ozzy shouted, running and flinging his arm over my shoulder.

"Take it," Jacquie said with her hands up, "God knows what you two want to do in there" She joked. I nervously laughed. My stomach was filled with butterflies just thinking about sharing a bed with Ozzy for a whole week.

Ozzy and Kingston tried to help get me and Jacquie's suitcases upstairs and into the rooms, but it took a while. As soon as he had let go of my suitcase in our room, Ozzy collapsed on the bed sighing. I laughed and sat next to him. He pulled me down to lie down next to him, making me giggle again. He kissed my forehead and then got up with me, and we went to Kingston and Jacquie's room to wait for them.

Jacquie was already setting up her stuff while Kingston was sitting on his bed, on his phone, texting his mum. I went and sat on the edge of Jacquie's bed while she was still unpacking.

"So what do we do first?" Kingston asked as he put his phone down.

Ok so this is the part where i'm stuck. What should they do during the day? I have ideas for when they get back to the house, but can someone give me an idea until that bit?💓