12.

Kingston

I was lying down in my bed, after just coming out the shower. Jacquie had turned over in her bed to face the wall so i assumed she had fell asleep. I had my earphones in and i was listening to my playlist before going to sleep.

Then i heard a sob. I thought i was hearing things so i ignored it. Then i heard another one and so i took out my earphones to listen again. It was coming from Jacquie. I sat up on my bed and looked at her.

"Jacquie?" I called out, quietly. She didn't reply but her sobs got quieter. "Are you alright?" I asked, slowly getting up and going to her bed to see what was wrong. As i sat on the edge of her bed she sat up, leaning against the wall and wiped her tears.

"I'm fine Kingston, it's fine." She told me, trying to force a smile.

"No it's not, You can talk to me" I told her, looking straight at her. She tried to avoid my eyes and looked down. A moment later of silence she started talking.

"It sounds silly," She said quietly.

" You can still tell me, Jacquie." I told her.

She waited a moment before taking a deep breath and sighing. "I miss how things used to be, a-troupe without drama, my friendships with people... me and Noah. I just want to go back."

I looked at her not sure of what to say. She looked back at me this time. Soon the waterworks started again so i climbed over the bed and hugged her tightly. "I told you it was stupid, i'm such a crybaby" she told me, trying to hold back her tears but failing.

"It's ok, i understand" I told her, as she rested her head on my shoulder, still crying. After a while of staying there like that, Jacquie lifted her head.

"Thank you Kingston,"

"No problem," I told her smiling. Her eyes were still red from all her crying but she was smiling a-bit.

I was just about to get up and go back to my bed when she grabbed my arm. "Stay with me?" She asked, giving me sad eyes. I hesitated for a second, but then sighed and nodded.

She moved up across the bed, and patted the space. I slowly got in. She smiled and pointed at me.

"You've got a wet spot, sorry" She said, as i noticed the wet patch on my shoulder from where she was crying. I smiled and went to take off my shirt before stopping.

"You don't mind do you?" I asked her. She shook her head, so i continued to take off my shirt and leave it on the floor. Jacquie turned around and i faced the opposite way. Soon we both fell asleep calmly.

Richelle

I woke up and realised i was laying on Ozzy, i slowly got up and yawned. I turned around and saw that he was already awake.

"morning," he said, his voice raspy. i smiled at him and then went back to lying on his chest. He put his arm around me and we stayed like that for a while before i decided to get up and check on Jacquie and Kingston, Ozzy coming with me.

I opened the door ready to run and jump on Jacquie's bed, but froze when i saw Kingston in it instead. I thought they had just switched beds until i saw Kingston's bed empty, and jacquie's dark brown hair peeking out of the top of the covers. Ozzy was behind me in the doorway seeing exactly what i saw. The covers were half off Kingston and i could see he wasn't wearing a shirt. My mouth dropped.

Ozzy saw the joke in this. "I guess we weren't the only ones that had a bit of fun yesterday" he said, nudging me.

"Ozzy! this is serious!" I told him, half whispering, "I thought Kingston was with Kenzie.."

Ozzy started to look confused as he realised what his bestfriend had possibly done. Kingston yawned as he opened his eyes but was shocked when he saw me and Ozzy standing at the door. He looked down at Jacquie and then back at us. I put my hands on my hips.

He nudged Jacquie a little to wake her up. "hmmm? what?" she said sleepily as she got up and rubbed her eyes, still facing Kingston. She noticed me and Ozzy as well and her eyes went wide when she realised what we saw.

"What, I-," Ozzy said, confused and pointing from Kingston to Jacquie repeatedly.

"No, no, no, no, it's not what it looks like" Jacquie said quickly, getting out of the bed. Kingston got up as well and put his shirt on that was on the floor. I raised my eyebrows at them and Ozzy still had a confused look on his face.

"What about Kenzie?" Ozzy asked Kingston. Kingston froze.

"Kenzie?" He asked, looking at Kingston, "We broke up. But that has nothing to do with this" He told us pointing between him and Jacquie.

"Kingston was just comforting me, i didn't have an easy night" Jacquie explained.

"Comforting, hmm?" Ozzy joked, going back to his goofy ways as he couldn't help it. I hit his arm playfully, but then sighed.

"it's too early to be wondering about what you two were doing, i'm going to get ready" I told them, going back into our room. Ozzy put his two fingers to his eyes and then to Kingston and Jacquie before following me to our room.