Chapter 10: Finding Help and Discovering a Mystery

"An abandoned factory?" [F/N] asks, staring up at the old shack.

Hiro looks down at the door and examines the large lock. "Shoot. It's locked."

Baymax peers his head up and points. "There is a window."

Hiro and [F/N] both look in the direction Baymax pointed out before exchanging knowing grins.

"Please exercise caution. A fall from this height could lead to bodily harm," Baymax states as [F/N] balances carefully on his head.

"Don't worry, Baymax. I did rollerblading for a couple years. I know a thing or two about balance–AH!" She almost slips off the walking marshmallow's head, but lucky for her, Hiro had caught her by her arms and pulled her inside the window. But maybe he pulled a little too hard.

[F/N] ends up falling on top of Hiro, who lost all the air within him. "Sorry, Hiro!" [F/N] whisper-shouts, quickly jumping to her feet and pulling him up.

Hiro lets out a long sigh and tiny coughs, waving her off dismissively. "I-It's fine."

He takes out the microbot from his pocket and narrows his eyes. Now that they were inside, it spazzed out even more. He wondered why.

Squicksh!

Hiro and [F/N] yelp in surprise and turn around, seeing Baymax stuck in the window by his waist.

"Oh, no."

"Shhhhhh!" Hiro shushes Baymax, worrying that someone might hear them.

"Excuse me while I let out some air," Baymax says as he starts to deflate some of the air from his body, slowly and loudly.

All [F/N] and Hiro could do was stare at him until he eventually stopped after a full minute, looking very deflated.

"Are you done?" Hiro asks.

Baymax lets out one last drift of air before nodding. "Yes."

[F/N] giggles lightly and walks over to Baymax, pulling him inside.

"Come on, buddy."

Baymax lays flat on the ground, stating, "It will take me a moment to re-inflate."

"Fine just ... be quiet and stay here with [F/N]."

"What?" [F/N] gives Hiro an annoyed look.

"Yeah. Just stay here with him for now and be safe."

"But ... Hiro I want to help you–"

"And you are by not following me, which you already did," Hiro says a little coldly. "I'll be back."

[F/N] fumbles over her words as Hiro walks away and down the rusty stairs to the main level of the building. [F/N] crosses her arms stubbornly and huffs, glancing back at Baymax when he started to re-inflate himself.

Hiro continues to wander around the seemingly abandoned building quietly. The only sound was Hiro's steps and the quiet tink that the microbot would make from banging against the side of the container. He walks out into an open area, stopping when he saw a machine building and working within some blue-tinted walls. Hiro creeps back behind the wall and walks out holding a random broom he found. He cautiously makes his way over to the tinted walls, squinting his eyes to take a look inside.

He sees two machines building and working with something small, placing the tiny objects on a moving rail. He follows the rail around the box and narrows his eyes, seeing his microbots going into a large bin one by one. He digs his hands into the bin, scoping up a handful of microbots.