24 - teenage queen and bigfoot-age

A/N:

So I think the title of this chapter kind of gives a bit of this away omg but I KNOW THE GUYS WROTE TEENAGE QUEEN ALL TOGETHER AND ENDED UP SELLING IT TO SOME KOREAN BOYBAND AND IM STILL PISSED ABOUT IT TO THIS DAY BUT YEAH THERE'S A DIFFERENT STORY TO THE SONG HERE DFGHJKAKS <3

- BritishBums xox

__________________________________

.

JENNA'S POV

.

The next morning was a drag, but was happy to know that we reached Atlanta safely. I was kind of hoping it'd be Atlantis the lost under sea city, oh because you know I'm a dork. Whatever though, Atlanta sounds pretty rad.

I ate from my bowl of lucky charms, picking at the marshmallows first. I mean come on, they're the best part.

Everyone was still asleep, being the lazy butts they were while I enjoyed a nice quality episode of spongebob on tv.

Slurping from my bowl, Patrick decides to make this weird noise which made me burst out into fits of laughter. Choking on the cereal, I hit myself on the chest a few times before I was tamed. God, curse you spongebob for being so damn hilarious.

I jumped slightly when I hear something hit the window. I guess I was still slightly traumatized from the guys egging our tour bus on the first day.

It sounded more sharp as something hit the window once again.

I grabbed the remote, lowering the volume as I headed over to the window, scaredly.

Pulling the blinds up, I slid the window open.

Looking down, I found Michael smiling. He was in pajama bottoms and a Green Day tee shirt.

"Morning."

"Hi?" I chuckled, my greeting coming out like a question.

"Hey, listen." He sighed. "I'm sorry for being a total dick and not telling you what was so important back during the camping day, I know you think that I don't trust you like I did before, but I do. I'm really sorry if I made you upset.. It's apparently all I do now. I'm just sorry." He shook his head wistfully. "I used to make you smile a lot, now it's just--"

"Michael." I smiled weakly, but it soon faded away. "Look, I was overreacting. It's not the end of the world, just 'cause you won't tell me this tiny little thing that probably doesn't even matter now. I had fun, that camping trip. I think that's all that matters. Who knows I might have some evidence on Bigfoot."

He smirked. "Still haven't checked the Bigfoot footage?"

"Nope, maybe later. I'm watching spongebob, so I think Bigfoot can wait."

"I fell in love with the right girl." Michael spoke to himself, making me laugh.

"Wanna come in? I have lucky charms."

He nods. "Oh my god yes."

"Yay.'' I grinned. "But try not to wake the girls up."

.

As soon as he came in, I shut the door behind me once we headed to the back of the bus.

"Wanna cuddle?'' He asks me, as I smiled.

"I missed it." I agreed, taking his hand and pulling him towards the couch.

"You know," I tell him as we lied down. on the couch. "I think it's sweet how you show up at the window just to apologize at what, 9am."